You can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers located in the United States. We may collect and store the following personal information: email address, physical contact information, and depending on the service used sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers; shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item; correspondence through the Site, and correspondence sent to us; computer sign on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site; other information, including IP address and standard web log information.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to
• provide the services and customer support you request
• collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
• prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities,
• customize, measure, and improve our services and the Site content and layout
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, or protect individual rights, property, or safety. We may also share your personal information with
• service providers under contract who help with our business operations; such as fraud investigations, bill collection, and affiliate and rewards programs
• law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity; In such events we will disclose name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID history, fraud complaints, and bidding and listing history. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
• Most cookies are session cookies, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
• You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Sites.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your 034Motorsport password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify the 034Motorsport and change your password.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by logging into the Site. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts in order to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on our service provider’s servers located in the United States. Our service provider treats data as an asset that must be protected and they use many tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.