Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar, B8/B8.5 Audi Q5/SQ5 & C7/C7.5 A6/S6/RS6/A7/S7/RS7
034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the B8/B8.5 Audi Q5/SQ5 & C7/C7.5 A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from a single piece of high-quality, 25.4mm thick spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on multiple enthusiast-owned Q5/SQ5 and C7 chassis Audi models before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on B8/B8.5 Audi Q5/SQ5 & C7/C7.5 A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7 vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport B8/B8.5 Audi Q5/SQ5 & C7/C7.5 A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7 Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is required. The addition of a stiffer front bar can positively affect turn-in feel, but ultimately worsens the platform's tendency to understeer. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 25.4mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- One-Piece Design
- 2-Way Adjustable
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the stock front sway bar.
- 034Motorsport B8/B8.5 Audi Q5/SQ5 & C7/C7.5 A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7 Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
- 2009 - 2017 Audi Q5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi SQ5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi A6 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi S6 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi RS6 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi A7 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi S7 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi RS7 (C7/C7.5)
Please Note: We recommend upgrading to our Spherical B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 Rear Sway Bar End Links to attain the maximum performance benefit when installing this rear sway bar upgrade. Vehicles that see extended track time, especially heavy vehicles like the Q5, will need to inspect their bushings for wear more frequently.
The installation of your 034Motorsport B8/B8.5 Q5/SQ5 & C7/C7.5 Audi Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is a relatively simple process that will take approximately two hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
Download 034Motorsport B8/B8.5 Q5/SQ5 & C7/C7.5 Audi Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar Install Guide
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov