034Motorsport Billet Dogbone Mount, 8J Audi TT/TTS
034Motorsport's Billet Dogbone Mount is the new standard in performance and durability. This dogbone mount was designed with performance in mind, and is manufactured in-house from billet aluminum. Unlike other products on the market that use a polyurethane bushing, the 034Motorsport Billet Dogbone Mount features a genuine Aurora Spherical Bearing to maintain proper articulation and offer some vibration dampening. The Billet Dogbone Mount is machined and assembled in-house, and designed to eliminate the slop associated with the factory mount.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. The Billet Dogbone Mount will cause some increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. This mount is a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mount.
- Manufactured from T6-6061 Billet Aluminum
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Bearing Featuring Self-Lubricating Teflon Race Lining
- Greatly Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Greatly Reduced Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel & Accuracy
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Dogbone Mount
- 2008 - 2015 Audi TT (All Engines)
- 2008 - 2015 Audi TTS 2.0T
OE Part Interchange:
- 3C0 199 855 J
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
We recommend pairing this dogbone mount arm with our Density Line Dogbone Mount Pair for the ultimate reduction in drivetrain slop.
This mount can also be paired with our Late (2009+) Billet Aluminum Dogbone Mount Insert.
|Audi||TT||2008-2015||8J||3.2L VR6 24V|
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 30-40 minutes to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||3C0 199 855 J|
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov