034Motorsport Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, B9/B9.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5, Allroad
034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the B9/B9.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5, and Allroad! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from high-quality spring steel and utilizes one-piece construction for maximum rigidity and durability. Engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar, the 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces body roll while greatly improving turn in and off throttle oversteer, without compromising comfort on the street. Please Note: We highly recommend using this upgrade in conjunction with Spherical Rear Sway Bar End Links for maximum performance.Please Note: For lowered vehicles, always check all clearances over the full articulation of the suspension in order to identify possible interference. We recommend running 034Motorsport suspension components, as they have been designed and tested to work together, without interference.
034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the B9/B9.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5, and Allroad! The 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar is made from a single piece of high-quality, 22.2mm thick spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on 034Motorsport's in-house B9 Audi A4 Development Vehicle before release. The 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on B9/B9.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5, and Allroad vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar, and maintains factory levels of comfort and driveability. No upgrade in the front is required with this rear sway bar. The addition of a stiffer front bar can positively affect turn-in feel, but ultimately worsens the platform's tendency to understeer. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is substantially reduced, while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
Track-Tested, Street-Refined Handling Performance
Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar Features:
- Improved Vehicle Dynamics & Handling Feel
- Reduced Body Roll
- Decreased Understeer
- 2-Way Adjustable - 173% to 210% Increased Sway Bar Rate (Over Factory "Sport" 18.5mm Hollow Rear Sway Bar)
- One-Piece 22.2mm Diameter Solid Spring Steel Construction
- Direct Bolt-On Upgrade
- Designed for Use with Factory Front Sway Bar
Complete, Bolt-On Package
- 034Motorsport Dynamic+ B9/B9.5 Audi A4/S4/A5/S5/Allroad Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings (Pair)
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings (Pair)
- Sway Bar Bushing Backing Plates (Pair)
- M8x30mm Allen Bolts (Set of 4)
- Zinc Coated M8 Washers (Set of 4)
- Super Lube Sway Bar Bushing Lubricant
- 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9/B9.5)
- 2017 - Present Audi S4 (B9/B9.5)
- 2017 - Present Audi A5 (B9/B9.5)
- 2017 - Present Audi S5 (B9/B9.5)
- 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9/B9.5)
- 2018 - Present Aud RS5 (B9/B9.5)
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 1 hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov