034Motorsport Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Link Kit, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVO
Replace your flimsy, imprecise OEM sway bar end links with these performance engineered adjustable Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links from 034Motorsport! 034Motorsport's Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, and are adjustable in length, allowing you to eliminate preload on the sway bar. 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links use high-misalignment ball joints, ensuring that the end links do not bind as the suspension articulates. The asymmetrical design of the lower bushing allows the end link to maintain proper vertical geometry in both the soft and firm positions on the sway bar. The threaded shaft diameter has also been maximized for increased strength.
This 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Link Kit has the features, performance, and maintenance-free operation to make it a winner on the street and the track!
What is Sway Bar Preload?
When a sway bar is preloaded, it means that it is already twisted when the car is at rest, and it’s trying to roll the car to one side because of this. This will lead to asymmetric behaviour and the car will favor tuning one way versus the other.
Preload is detectable when the car is at ride-height on a flat surface, and removal of an end link is difficult because the sway bar is already twisted and applying force on the bolt, or installing the endlink is difficult because the bar needs to be twisted to insert the bolt through the hole in the sway bar. With equal-length non-adjustable sway bar end links, removing preload is not possible.
By utilizing our 034Motorsport adjustable end links, the lengths of each endlink can be adjusted so that the endlink can be easily installed at ride-height without needing to twist the bar to get it to fit. Zero preload provides symmetrical handling in right and left turns.
- Performance Adjustable Sway Bar End Links Utilizing Heavy Duty Ball Joints
- Offset Spacer Keeps End Link Vertical When Changing Stiffness Setting of Sway Bar
- Zinc Plated Steel Ball Joints
- Maximized Diameter of Threads into End Link Shaft for Increased Strength
- OEM+ Quality with Adjustability
- Will Not Break Like the OE Plastic End Links
- Quieter with Less Maintenance than Spherical Motorsport End Links
- +/- 5mm of Adjustability (10mm Total Adjustment Range)
- Direct Drop-In Replacement for Factory End Links
- Sold In Pairs
- Adjust Sway Bar Preload - Essential When Corner Balancing Lowered Vehicles
- Increased Strength for Stiffer Sway Bars, Heavier Loads and Aggressive Use
- Improved Sway Bar Reaction Time & Accuracy
Compatible with all stock and aftermarket sway bars.
- Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts, 8V/8V.5 Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro, MkIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro, & MkVII Volkswagen Golf RSpecial Price $129.60 Regular Price $144.00
- Dynamic+ Camber Mount Pair, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVOSpecial Price $325.80 Regular Price $362.00
- 034Motorsport Turbo Muffler Delete with Test Ports, Volkswagen & Audi EA888.3 1.8T/2.0T 4 Cylinder EnginesSpecial Price $98.10 Regular Price $109.00
- Billet Aluminum Upper Dogbone Mount Insert, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVOSpecial Price $35.10 Regular Price $39.00
- Billet Aluminum Lower Dogbone Mount Insert, Volkswagen & Audi MQB And MQB EVO
As low as $41.40 Regular Price $46.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov