034Motorsport Front Strut Brace, B8 Audi A4/S4, Allroad, Billet Aluminum
034Motorsport's Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace for the B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4 & Allroad is designed to limit lateral deflection from the strut towers, and improve handling performance without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin.
By reinforcing the front strut towers, this strut brace helps to maintain proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering and provides consistent steering precision, ensuring a more connected driving experience.
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. Based on user feedback, 034Motorsport Strut Braces transfer None to Low amounts of NVH to the cabin. NVH is subjective, so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please evaluate the installation to ensure to components are correctly installed and email email@example.com for further assistance.
034Motorsport is proud to offer our Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace for the B8 Audi A4/S4 & Allroad! These Audi models do not come with a strut brace from the factory, allowing for lateral deflection of the strut towers and chassis flex under hard cornering. While the B8 chassis comes from the factory with a support bar located behind the fire wall, this component is not significantly structural to the chassis and allows strut tower deflection. This deflection can be observed as imprecise steering input and a vague, disconnected feeling from the front end due to undesired suspension geometry changes.
The 034Motorsport Strut Brace incorporates an extremely rigid billet aluminum center section that attaches to both strut towers and to the firewall in two locations, improving the vehicle's steering feel and handling performance. This robust chassis reinforcement is machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, and engineered to be a comprehensive upgrade by limiting lateral strut tower deflection and maintaining proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering. The end result is a significantly more rigid front end that provides precise, consistent feedback through the steering wheel and ensures that you enjoy a more connected driving experience.
This strut brace was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport on in-house B8 and B8.5 Audi S4 Development Vehicles before release.
- Truss Design is Lightweight and Extremely Rigid
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction with Clear Anodized Finish
- Attaches to Both Strut Towers and the Firewall in Two Locations
- Engineered to Enhance Handling Dynamics and Performance
- Improves Steering Feel, Consistency, and Precision
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace Chassis Reinforcement
- Strut Tower Brackets
- Strut Bar Brackets
- Transfer Punch
- Transfer Punch Guides (4)
- Mounting Hardware
NOTE: Does not fit B8/B8.5 Audi S5 4.2, RS4, RS5, Q5 or SQ5.
The installation of your 034Motorsport Front Strut Brace for the B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4 and Allroad is an involved process that will take approximately 8 hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
- 034Motorsport Drivetrain Mount Insert Package, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 Billet AluminumSpecial Price $256.50 Regular Price $285.00
- Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/A5Special Price $158.40 Regular Price $176.00
- Rear Sway BarSpecial Price $288.00 Regular Price $320.00
- Sway Bar End Link, Motorsport, Rear, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/A5/S5 & Q5/SQ5Special Price $190.80 Regular Price $212.00
- Sway Bar End Link, Motorsport, Front, Adjustable B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5Special Price $170.10 Regular Price $189.00
- Wheel Spacer Pair, 10mm, Audi 5x112mm with 66.5mm Center BoreSpecial Price $72.00 Regular Price $80.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov