034Motorsport Front Strut Brace, B9/B9.5 Q5/SQ5, Billet Aluminum
The factory Audi Q5/SQ5 strut brace is made of thin stamped aluminum, allowing for lateral deflection of the strut towers and chassis flex under hard cornering. This deflection can be observed as imprecise steering input and a vague, disconnected feeling from the front end.
The 034Motorsport Strut Brace replaces the flimsy individual factory braces to improve the B9/B9.5 Q5 & SQ5's steering feel and handling performance. This robust chassis reinforcement is machined from T6-6061 billet aluminum, and engineered to be a comprehensive upgrade by limiting lateral strut tower deflection and maintaining proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering. The incorporated center brace ties together both left and right strut towers to provide precise, consistent feedback from the front end and ensures that you enjoy a more connected and precise driving experience.
This strut brace was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport on an in-house B9 Audi SQ5 Development Vehicle before release. Installation is very simple, can be performed in minutes, and is completely reversible.
- Engineered to Enhance Handling Dynamics and Performance
- Improves Steering Feel, Consistency, and Precision
- Better Triangulation than Factory Brace
- Bolt-On Upgrade for Factory Front Strut Braces - Easy, Straightforward Installation!
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction with Clear Anodized Finish
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace Chassis Reinforcement
- M8 Mounting Screws (Set of 4)
The installation of your 034Motorsport Front Strut Brace, B9 Q5/SQ5, Billet Aluminum is straightforward and takes about half an hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the link below.
Download 034Motorsport Front Strut Brace, B9 Q5/SQ5, Billet Aluminum Install Guide
- ZTF-01 Coaster Set$22.00
- Lanyard, 034Motorsport$7.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov