034Motorsport Stainless Steel Subframe Locking Collar Upgrade Kit, 8J Audi TT/TTS/TTRS
034Motorsport is pleased to present the Stainless Steel Subframe Locking Collar Upgrade Kit for the MkII Audi TT, TT-S, and TT RS! Designed to center the subframe using precision-engineered stainless steel insert bushings and large-diameter bolts, this kit eliminates clunks caused by the subframe shifting, and increases chassis rigidity for improved handling performance.
This kit addresses the very common subframe clunk/pop/creak that presents itself when taking slow turns, entering driveways, coming to a stop, and starting from a standstill. Unlike the band-aid shims used in the factory repairs, these locking collars and upgraded bolts are a permanent, affordable solution to address the fundamental issue with the factory subframe design.
The upper and lower collars in our kit are specifically machineded to locate the subframe and bolts perfectly and ensure hassle-free installation. The supplied bolts feature factory-correct tips and thread engagement points to prevent thread stripping. Unlike other kits on the market that use softer alloys, our 8J Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Subframe Locking Collars are made from stainless steel to prevent deformation and ensure a lifetime of performance.
Installation is very straightforward and can be performed in approximately one hour. No permanent modification to the subframe is required, and this upgrade completely reversible.
- CNC-Machined Stainless Steel Locking Collars
- Application-Specific Design for Both Upper & Lower Locking Collars
- Engineered to Properly Locate (Center) Factory Front Subframe & Eliminate Shifting/Clunks
- Includes New Large-Diameter Subframe Bolts to Prevent Loosening
- Improves Chassis Rigidity & Handling Performance
- Addresses Volkswagen Subframe Knocking Noise Permanently!
- Will Not Cause Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation Takes Approximately 1 Hour!
- 034Motorsport Stainless Steel Upper Subframe Locking Collars (Set of 6)
- 034Motorsport Stainless Steel Lower Subframe Locking Collars (Set of 6)
- High Strength Large-Diameter Factory Subframe Bolts (Set of 6)
- Web - PDF
- Product Information Sheet
- 2008 - 2013 Audi TT (8J)
- 2008 - 2013 Audi TT-S (8J)
- 2009 - 2013 Audi TT RS (8J)
The installation of your 034Motorsport 8J Audi Subframe Locking Collar Kit is a relatively simple process that will take approximately 60-90 minutes to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
Download 034Motorsport 8J Audi Subframe Locking Collar Install Guide
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov