2-Piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for Audi B9/B9.5 S4/S5/SQ5
The 034Motorsport 330mmx22mm 2-Piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for the B9 & B9.5 Audi S4/S5/SQ5 is a complete replacement brake rotor kit, designed to work flawlessly with the factory rear calipers found on the B9 & B9.5 S4/S5/SQ5.
Weighing in at approximately 12.15lbs, each rotor reduces rotational weight by 4.50lbs per corner over the factory 16.65lb rotors! While reducing weight, the rotor retains proper thermal mass in the rings to adequately capture, and dissipate heat.
The central hat portion of the 034Motorsport rotor is made of 6061-T6 aircraft specification aluminum. The disc is constructed out of a proprietary metal alloy that can withstand immense braking temperatures while holding form. From the factory, the same straight-veined rotor is used on both sides of the S4. The 034Motorsport rotors utilize 72 directionally curved vanes to forcefully flow cool air through the rotor to dissipate heat and are unique to the left and right axle to provide a substantial increase in cooling efficiency over the factory rotor design.
The face of the rotor utilizes J-Slot slots to clean the pad and surface of contaminants and allows hot pad outgassing, all while reducing overall braking noise compared to a traditional slotted rotor.
The rotor and hat have a floating mount system that utilizes high strength alloy steel bobbins. The pins take the load from braking events while maintaining the axial and radial float between the hat and disc, allowing for safe expansion and contraction from heat.
- Lightweight Construction (12.15lb 034Motorsport Rotor vs 16.65lb OE Rotor)
- Floating, 2-Piece Design
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum Hats with Type III Hard Anodizing**
- CM-250 Special Alloy Rotor Rings
- J-slotted Friction Face
- OEM Fitment & Functionality
- 72 Curved Vanes Force Cooling Air through Brake Disc
- Directionally Curved Cooling Vanes vs OE Straight-Veined Rotors
- Floating Bobbins Mounting System
- Replaceable Rotor Rings
- Lower Long-term Maintenance Cost
- 034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Rear Rotor Pair
OE Part Interchange
- 8W0 615 601 E
The installation of your is a straightforward process however it will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||8W0 615 601 E|
- 034Motorsport Front Strut Brace, B9 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5, Allroad, Billet AluminumSpecial Price $392.40 Regular Price $436.00
- Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for B9 Audi S4/S5/RS5Special Price $306.00 Regular Price $340.00
- Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst, B9 Audi S4/S5Special Price $1,276.00 Regular Price $1,595.00
- X34 Carbon Fiber Full Intake System, B9 Audi S4/S5 3.0 TFSISpecial Price $846.00 Regular Price $940.00
- ZTF-01 Forged Wheel, 19x9.3 ET35, 66.6MM Bore, Audi B8/B9 A4/S4Special Price $657.00 Regular Price $730.00
- 034Motorsport B9/B9.5 Audi S4/S5/SQ5 EA839 3.0T Dynamic+ Performance ECU & AL552 ZF8 Transmission Tuning Bundle
As low as $45.00 Regular Price $50.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov