Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade, Volkswagen & Audi MQB And MQB EVO FWD
034Motorsport's Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade for Volkswagen & Audi MQB And MQB EVO FWD vehicles is engineered to improve the handling dynamics and balance of MQB-platform vehicles.
Designed to be a bolt-in replacement for the hollow factory rear sway bar, this upgrade will drastically reduce body roll and understeer without sacrificing ride quality. Manufactured from a single piece of solid spring steel, this bar is over 150% stiffer than the factory unit, resulting in a much more balanced and agile car, which corners flatter and can be coaxed into oversteer as desired when driving through curves on the street or track.
Please Note: For maximum effectiveness, we recommend upgrading to our MQB Audi/Volkswagen Spherical Rear Sway Bar End Links when installing this rear sway bar.
Please Note: For lowered vehicles, always check all clearances over the full articulation of the suspension in order to identify possible interference. We recommend running 034Motorsport suspension components, as they have been designed and tested to work together, without interference.NVH Levels: NONE - LOW
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. 034Motorsport Sway Bars transfer none to low amounts of NVH to the cabin based on user feedback. 034Motorsport Sway Bar Bushings should be lubricated on average every ~6 months for safe upkeep, or if you hear the bushings start to make any noise. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating.
034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the Volkswagen & Audi MQB And MQB EVO FWD vehicles! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from a single piece of high-quality, 25.4mm thick spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on 034Motorsport's 2015 Volkswagen GTI Development Vehicle and multiple enthusiast-owned MQB Audi/Volkswagen vehicles before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on Volkswagen & Audi MQB And MQB EVO FWD vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport MQB Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is required. The addition of a stiffer front bar can positively affect turn-in feel, but ultimately worsens the platform's tendency to understeer. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 25.4mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- One-Piece Design
- 2-Way Adjustable
- 034Motorsport 8V Audi A3 FWD & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI (MQB) Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
Sway Bar Rate Data:
- 034Motorsport (Soft) - 153% Rate Increase vs. Factory Volkswagen GTI (20mm) Rear Sway Bar
- 034Motorsport (Stiff) - 174% Rate Increase vs. Factory Volkswagen GTI (20mm) Rear Sway Bar
Please Note: We recommend upgrading to our Spherical MQB Audi A3 & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI Rear Sway Bar End Links to gain the maximum performance benefit when installing this rear sway bar upgrade.
|VW||GLI||2018-Present||Mk7||2.0 TSI Gen3|
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 1 hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
- 034Motorsport T-Shirt, MkVII Volkswagen GTI Line ArtAs low as $16.80 Regular Price $24.00
- Strut Mount, Street Density, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVOSpecial Price $61.20 Regular Price $68.00
- X34 Carbon Fiber MQB Cold Air Intake System, 8V Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS & MkVII VW Golf/GTI/R & MkVII VW GLI, 1.8T/2.0T Gen 3Special Price $642.60 Regular Price $714.00
- 034Motorsport Spherical Motorsport Rear Sway Bar End Links, Volkswagen & Audi MQB & MQB EVOSpecial Price $245.70 Regular Price $273.00
- Sway Bar End Link Pair, Motorsport, Front, Adjustable, Volkswagen & Audi PQ35, MQB, and MQB EVOSpecial Price $265.50 Regular Price $295.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov