Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade, MQB and MQB-Evo AWD
034Motorsport's Adjustable MQB Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade for the Mk7/8 Volkswagen Golf R, 8V/8Y Audi A3/S3 Quattro, & MkIII Audi TT/TTS Quattro is engineered to improve the handling dynamics and balance of MQB and MQB-Evo platform vehicles.
Designed to be a bolt-in replacement for the hollow factory rear sway bar, this upgrade will drastically reduce body roll and understeer without sacrificing ride quality. Manufactured from a single piece of solid spring steel, this bar is over 50% stiffer than the factory unit, resulting in a much more balanced and agile car, which corners flatter and can be coaxed into oversteer as desired when driving through curves on the street or track.
Please Note: For maximum effectiveness, we recommend upgrading to our MQB Audi/Volkswagen Spherical Rear Sway Bar End Links when installing this rear sway bar.
Please Note: For lowered vehicles, always check all clearances over the full articulation of the suspension in order to identify possible interference. We recommend running 034Motorsport suspension components, as they have been designed and tested to work together, without interference.
Note: Will Not Fit 8V/8V.5 Audi RS3 and 8S Audi TTRS
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. 034Motorsport Sway Bars transfer none to low amounts of NVH to the cabin based on user feedback. 034Motorsport Sway Bar Bushings should be lubricated on average every ~6 months for safe upkeep, or if you hear the bushings start to make any noise. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating.
034Motorsport's Adjustable MQB Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade for the Mk7/8 Volkswagen Golf R, 8V/8Y Audi A3/S3 Quattro, & MkIII Audi TT/TTS Quattro is engineered to improve the handling dynamics and balance of MQB and MQB-Evo platform vehicles. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from a single piece of high-quality, 22.2mm thick spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on 034Motorsport's 2016 Audi S3 Development Vehicle and multiple enthusiast-owned MQB Audi/Volkswagen vehicles before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro, MkIII Audi TT/TTS Quattro & MkVII Volkswagen Golf R vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport MQB Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is required. The addition of a stiffer front bar can positively affect turn-in feel, but ultimately worsens the platform's tendency to understeer. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
For owners that are looking to extract even more rotation out of their vehicles, The RS3/TTRS Spec Rear Sway Bar can be fitted onto the MK7/8 Volkswagen Golf R and 8V/8Y Audi A3/S3. The RS3/TTRS Sway Bar is manufactured from 0.938" solid spring steel and is adjustable between 81% and 102% stiffer versus factory Audi RS3/TTRS hollow rear sway bars!
- 22.2mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- One-Piece Design
- 2-Way Adjustable
- 034Motorsport 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro, MkIII TT/TTS Quattro, & Volkswagen Golf R (MQB) Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
Sway Bar Rate Data:
- 034Motorsport (Soft) - 37% Rate Increase vs. Factory Audi S3 (20.7mm x 2.8mm) Hollow Rear Sway Bar
- 034Motorsport (Stiff) - 52% Rate Increase vs. Factory Audi S3 (20.7mm x 2.8mm) Hollow Rear Sway Bar
Please Note: We recommend upgrading to our Spherical MQB Audi A3/S3 & Volkswagen Golf R Rear Sway Bar End Links to gain the maximum performance benefit when installing this rear sway bar upgrade.
|Audi||TT||2016-2020||8S||2.0T Gen 3|
|Audi||TTS||2016-2020||8S||2.0T Gen 3|
|VW||Golf SportWagen||2015-2020||MkV7/MkV7.5||1.8T Gen3|
|VW||Golf Alltrack||2015-2020||MkV7/MkV7.5||1.8T Gen3|
|VW||Golf R||2015-2019||Mk7/Mk7.5||2.0 TSI Gen 3|
|VW||Golf R||2021-Present||Mk8||2.0T Gen4|
- Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts, 8V/8V.5 Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro, MkIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro, & MkVII Volkswagen Golf RSpecial Price $134.10 Regular Price $149.00
- 034Motorsport Spherical Motorsport Rear Sway Bar End Links, Volkswagen & Audi MQB & MQB EVOSpecial Price $245.70 Regular Price $273.00
- Silicone Boost Hose Kit, MkVII Volkswagen GTI & Golf R, 8V Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS, MQB 2.0T Gen 3Special Price $165.60 Regular Price $184.00
- Sway Bar End Link Pair, Motorsport, Front, Adjustable, Volkswagen & Audi PQ35, MQB, and MQB EVOSpecial Price $265.50 Regular Price $295.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov