X34 Carbon Fiber Closed-Top Cold Air Intake System Audi TT RS & RS3 2.5 TFSI EVO
034Motorsport is pleased to present our X34 Carbon Fiber Audi 8S TTRS and 8V.5 RS3 Closed-Top Cold Air Intake System for the 2.5 TFSI EVO! This intake offers horsepower and torque gains throughout the powerband, with peak gains of up to 12 crank horsepower and 11 ft-lbs of torque on stock turbo tunes.
034Motorsport engineers worked hard to develop a complete cold air intake solution for the TTRS and RS3 that yields horsepower and torque gains over the well-designed factory airbox, ultimately resulting in this beautifully-manufactured Carbon Fiber Closed-Top Cold Air Intake System.
Meets regulations in countries that do not permit exposed air filter elements.
NOTE: For 2019+ models, you must also purchase this adapter kit: 034-108-Z074 Installation Effort: MILD
034Motorsport is pleased to present our X34 Carbon Fiber Closed-Top Cold Air Intake System for the 2.5 TFSI EVO engine found in the 8S Audi TTRS and 8V.5 Audi RS3!
034Motorsport’s engineers spent extensive effort to develop a complete cold air intake solution for the TTRS and RS3 that yields horsepower and torque gains over the well-designed factory airbox. During the development process, many iterations were designed, prototyped, and tested, which resulted in this beautifully-manufactured Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System.
034Motorsport engineers first created a CFD-optimized carbon fiber intake tube, which is a direct, high-performance replacement for the plastic factory accordion hose. Using CAD software and 3D scanning technology, 034Motorsport was able to optimize the cross-sectional area of the intake tube while being mindful of space constraints. The resulting part is a functional work of art - maximizing performance given the factory space constraints and featuring smooth transitions that ensure optimal airflow to the turbo inlet.
Minimizing Intake Air Temperature
To ensure that the 034Motorsport X34 Closed-Top Cold Air Intake System draws in cool, dense air, the system includes a carbon fiber upper airbox, to replace the factory part, and also a stainless steel heat shield to block direct radiant heat from saturating the intake tube. The upper carbon fiber airbox bolts to the factory lower airbox, allowing the high-flow conical filter to breathe cold air from the factory inlet duct before the radiator. The stainless steel heat shield bolts to the stock intake tube mounting point and to the back of the head, preventing the high temperatures from the exhaust header and turbo from radiating directly at the intake tube. Both parts work together to minimize pre-turbo intake air temperature.
Performance Air Filter
The 034Motorsport Carbon Fiber Closed-Top Cold Air Intake system houses a high-flow conical air filter with double-layer pleated cotton filtration medium. This air filter design offers increased flow through an enlarged filtration surface, while ensuring superior filtration.
OEM+ Fit & Finish
034Motorsport carefully selected the carbon fiber weave of the intake tube and upper airbox to match the factory carbon fiber engine trim found in the Audi TTRS & RS3 2.5 TFSI engine bay. The 034Motorsport Audi TTRS & RS3 Closed-Top Cold Air Intake System was designed to fit like a factory part, and mates directly to the turbo inlet pipe and factory lower airbox to provide an OEM+ look.
Dyno-Verified Wheel Horsepower & Torque Gains
034Motorsport's engineering and development efforts were validated on multiple vehicles using our Mustang AWD Dynamometer to ensure that the 034Motorsport Audi TTRS & RS3 Cold Air Intake System provided substantial increases in horsepower and torque on both stock turbo vehicles and ones with upgraded turbo kits alike.
Peak Wheel Horsepower & Torque with Stage 2 E85
- Stock Intake: 456 WHP / 430 WTQ
- 034 X34 Intake: 466 WHP / 441 WTQ
- Peak Gains: 12 WHP @6,780 RPM / 11 WTQ @4,125 RPM
Product Features & Details
- Fits both right hand drive and left hand drive configurations
- Meets regulations in countries that do not allow exposed air filters
- High-quality carbon fiber construction
- Carbon fiber airbox top blister provides clearance for air filter without engine bay bulk
- High gloss epoxy finish
- OEM+ fit a appearance
- Dyno-proven horsepower and torque gains
- Increased engine and induction sounds
- Quieter than similar open-top intakes
- Improved throttle response
- Large-diameter CFD-optimized one piece air intake tube
- Improved airflow over factory airbox and intake tube
- Reduced Intake Air Temperature
- High performance pleated cotton air filter
- 034Motorsport Carbon Fiber Audi TT RS & RS3 Air Intake Tube
- 034Motorsport Carbon Fiber Audi TT RS & RS3 Upper Airbox
- 034Motorsport Double-Layer Pleated Air Filter
- 034Motorsport Stainless Steel Heat Shield
- 034Motorsport Silicone Coupler
- Installation Hardware
- Xacto X75300 Precision Razor Saw Set
Early non-US 8V.5 Fitment Note
- Please note that very early non-US 8V.5 Audi RS3's come with a heat shield that is not compatible with the 034Motorsport Auxiliary Heat Shield supplied with this intake kit.
- The newer style OE heat shield can be purchased from an Audi dealer for under $100 USD. The OE part number is 07K 129 597 G. Once installed, the 034Motorsport Auxiliary Heat Shield can also be installed.
- The older style OE heat shield that is not compatible is shown in the photo below.
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
|2.5 TFSI EVO DAZA
|2.5 TFSI EVO
|2.5TFSI EVO DAZA
NOTE: For 2019+ models, you must also purchase this adapter kit: 034-108-Z074
The installation of your is a straightforward process but will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
- 034Motorsport 2.5TFSI EVO Performance Software, 8V/8S Audi RS3/TTRS
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov