Audi TTRS 2.5 TFSI Stage 1 ECU Upgrade Performance Software
034Motorsport is proud to offer our Stage 1 Performance Tuning Software for the 8J (MkII) Audi TT RS 2.5 TFSI! The Stage 1 Audi TT RS ECU Upgrade does not require any hardware upgrades to reach advertised power figures.Peak Horsepower & Torque:
91 Octane - 393 Horsepower / 454 Foot-Pounds of Torque
100 Octane - 439 Horsepower / 470 Foot-Pounds of Torque
Peak Horsepower & Torque Gains Under Curve:
91 Octane - 71 HP @ 4,300 RPM / 101 TQ @ 3,500 RPM
100 Octane - 86 HP @ 4,300 RPM / 102 TQ @ 3,500 RPM
30 Day Money Back Guarantee:
034Motorsport offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on Dynamic+ ECU & TCU Tuning Software & Flashing Cable to ensure your complete satisfaction with our products and tuning. If you are not 100% satisfied with the Dynamic+ Transformation on your Volkswagen or Audi, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 calendar days of the initial flash, and we will process a full refund to the original payment method.READY TO TUNE?
Use this product page only if you plan to flash this software to your ECU yourself. To install this software you must have a 034Motorsport Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit. If you do not have our Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit, click the check box below to add this to your order, otherwise you will not be able to flash this software to your ECU. If you already have a Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit, simply purchase the software without adding the flashing kit.
Alternatively, this 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Performance Software can be installed for you, without the need to purchase the End User Flashing Kit, at ZTF Automotive in San Jose, Ca, and Fremont, CA, as well as the 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Performance Software Dealers listed here. Dealer flashes must be purchased directly through the dealer facility (including ZTF Automotive), not through this product page.
034Motorsport is proud to offer our Stage 1 Performance Software for the 2.5 TFSI engine found in the 8J Audi TTRS!
034Motorsport’s extensive racing experience with the TT RS led to the development of a new line of performance software for the 2.5 TFSI’s Bosch MED 9 ECU, which was initially introduced with the RS500 Tuning Package. 034Motorsport spent a significant amount of time developing and verifying our proprietary software to ensure that our Audi TT RS Performance Software delivers consistent, reliable power under grueling track conditions.
Through optimization of the factory ECU's boost, fueling, and timing maps, the 034Motorsport Stage 1 Audi TT RS ECU Upgrade brings out the potential of the 2.5 TFSI engine.
Peak boost ranges from 20-22 PSI (octane dependent) and tapers to 14.5 PSI by the new 7,100 RPM redline to keep the turbo running at its optimum efficiency. 034Motorsport's Stage 1 boost mapping makes the most from the stock turbo, resulting in increased horsepower and torque throughout the powerband. This software provides rock-solid performance lap after lap, and is combined with an advanced boost control strategy that allows for increased precision beyond factory limits.
Going beyond power improvements, 034Motorsport’s calibrator also made improvements to the throttle mapping, increased idle stability, and enabled left-foot braking. The end result is a tune that drives better than the factory calibration, with power delivery that is consistent and manageable on the street and track alike.
This tune was developed in-house by 034Motorsport's expert calibrator, and was thoroughly tested on the street, track, and dyno before release.
Peak Horsepower & Torque:
- Stock: 372 Horsepower / 369 Foot-Pounds of Torque (As Measured by 034Motorsport on 91 Octane)
- Stage 1 91 Octane: 393 Horsepower / 454 Foot-Pounds of Torque
- Stage 1 100 Octane: 439 Horsepower / 470 Foot-Pounds of Torque
Peak Horsepower & Torque Gains Under Curve:
- 91 Octane: 71 HP @ 4,300 RPM / 101 TQ @ 3,500 RPM
- 100 Octane: 86 HP @ 4,300 RPM / 102 TQ @ 3,500 RPM
- Developed In-House on the Street, Track, and 034Motorsport's Chassis Dyno
- Optimized Boost Timing, and Fueling Maps for Turbocharged Engines for Increased Horsepower & Torque
- Increased Rev Limiter to 7,100 RPM
- Speed Limiter (Governor) Removed
- Improved Throttle Response & Power Delivery
- Refined Throttle Mapping for Part Throttle Drive-ability
- Mirrored Throttle Mapping Between Normal & Sport Mode (No More Touchy On/Off Switch!)
- Increased Idle Stability (Especially Helpful with Lightweight Flywheels!)
- More Aggressive Exhaust Flap Control In Sport Mode
- Left-Foot Braking Enabled
- 2012 - 2013 Audi TTRS 2.5 TFSI (8J)
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
Select Dyno Chart:
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov