Audi TTRS 2.5 TFSI Stage 2+ (HPFP) ECU Upgrade Performance Software
034Motorsport is proud to offer our Stage 2+ Performance Tuning Software for the 8J (MkII) Audi TT RS 2.5 TFSI! The Stage 2+ Audi TT RS ECU Upgrade requires a High-Flow Downpipe and Upgraded High-Pressure Fuel Pump. A larger Front-Mount Intercooler is highly recommended.Peak Horsepower & Torque:
91 Octane - 409 Horsepower / 455 Foot-Pounds of Torque
100 Octane - 471 Horsepower / 521 Foot-Pounds of Torque
Peak Horsepower & Torque Gains Under Curve:
91 Octane - 72 HP @ 4,200 RPM / 101 TQ @ 3,400 RPM
100 Octane - 117 HP @ 4,600 RPM / 167 TQ @ 3,500 RPM
Please Note: Listed supporting modifications are required!
034Motorsport is proud to offer our Stage 2+ (HPFP) Performance Software for the 2.5 TFSI engine found in the 8J Audi TTRS!
034Motorsport’s extensive racing experience with the TT RS led to the development of a new line of performance software for the 2.5 TFSI’s Bosch MED 9 ECU, which was initially introduced with the RS500 Tuning Package. 034Motorsport spent a significant amount of time developing and verifying our proprietary software to ensure that our Audi TT RS Performance Software delivers consistent, reliable power under grueling track conditions.
Through optimization of the factory ECU's boost, fueling, and timing maps, the 034Motorsport Stage 2+ Audi TT RS ECU Upgrade brings out the potential of the 2.5 TFSI engine with a High-Flow Downpipe and High-Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) Upgrade.
Peak boost ranges from 21-25 PSI (octane dependent) and tapers to 15 PSI by the new 7,100 RPM redline to keep the turbo running at its optimum efficiency. 034Motorsport's Stage 2+ boost mapping makes the most from the increased headroom provided by the HPFP Upgrade, resulting in increased midrange horsepower and torque. This software provides rock-solid performance lap after lap, and is combined with an advanced boost control strategy that allows for increased precision beyond factory limits.
Going beyond power improvements, 034Motorsport’s calibrator also made improvements to the throttle mapping, increased idle stability, and enabled left-foot braking. The end result is a tune that drives better than the factory calibration, with power delivery that is consistent and manageable on the street and track alike.
This tune was developed in-house by 034Motorsport's expert calibrator, and was thoroughly tested on the street, track, and dyno before release.
Peak Horsepower & Torque:
- Stock: 372 Horsepower / 384 Foot-Pounds of Torque (As Measured by 034Motorsport on 91 Octane)
- Stage 2+ 91 Octane: 409 Horsepower / 455 Foot-Pounds of Torque
- Stage 2+ 100 Octane: 471 Horsepower / 521 Foot-Pounds of Torque
Peak Horsepower & Torque Gains Under Curve:
- 91 Octane: 72 HP @ 4,200 RPM / 101 TQ @ 3,400 RPM
- 100 Octane: 117 HP @ 4,600 RPM / 167 TQ @ 3,500 RPM
- Developed In-House on the Street, Track, and 034Motorsport's Chassis Dyno
- Requires High-Flow Downpipe and Upgraded High-Pressure Fuel Pump
- Optimized Boost Timing, and Fueling Maps for Turbocharged Engines for Increased Horsepower & Torque
- Increased Rev Limiter to 7,100 RPM
- Speed Limiter (Governor) Removed
- Improved Throttle Response & Power Delivery
- Refined Throttle Mapping for Part Throttle Drive-ability
- Mirrored Throttle Mapping Between Normal & Sport Mode (No More Touchy On/Off Switch!)
- Increased Idle Stability (Especially Helpful with Lightweight Flywheels!)
- More Aggressive Exhaust Flap Control In Sport Mode
- Left-Foot Braking Enabled
- 2012 - 2013 Audi TTRS 2.5 TFSI (8J)
Note: Upon purchase of this ECU flash, 034Motorsport will contact you to arrange for the shipment of your ECU to 034Motorsport to be flashed. You can also make arrangements to come to 034Motorsport in Fremont, CA to flash your car ore ECU at our facility. We do not currently offer a flash-at-home cable for this ECU flash application.
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
Select Dyno Chart:
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov