AWE Tuning B8.5 Audi A4 2.0T Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust System
034Motorsport is pleased to offer the AWE Tuning B8.5 Audi A4 2.0T Touring Edition Exhaust.
This system replaces the restrictive factory exhaust system from behind the catalytic converter all the way back to various exhaust tip versions to suit any B8 A4 owner's needs. These include a single-side exit with twin tip, a dual outlet with single tip, or a quad tip. All options available in a silver polished or diamond black finish.
Boasting a free flowing design over the OEM exhaust unit, this system utilizes AWE's 180 Technology to achieve incredible civility when at idle or partial throttle, while producing an aggressive, war-cry wail when at full throttle.
Perfect quality, fitment, performance, tone and options to go around.
- Gains of 9hp and 7tq at the crank
- Engineered, Designed, and Manufactured In-House at AWE Tuning
- Increased Pipe Diameter to 2.5" to Better Let the Engine Exhale
- Available with Single Exit Dual Tip, Dual Outlet Single Tip, or Quad Tip, Double Walled Adjustable Tips in Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Hand-Crafted from T304 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Center Muffler with OEM-Grade Stainless Steel Wool and German Composite Packing Material
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- 2010 - 2016 Audi A4 (B8.5)
- Fits 6-Speed Manual, Tiptronic, and Multitronic Transmissions
More About AWE Tuning's 180 Technology:
As exhaust gases exit the 2.0T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies
Note: Though most AWE exhausts are in stock and will ship within a few days, some can have up to a 6-week lead time. If you need your exhaust quickly, please contact us for a stock check before you place your order.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov