Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts, 8V/8V.5 Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro, MkIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro, & MkVII Volkswagen Golf R
The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for MkVII Volkswagen Golf R, 8V/8V.5 Audi A3/S3/RS3, & MkIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRS are designed to limit movement in the factory rear subframe mounts to maintain proper suspension geometry when cornering, and improve the responsiveness of the rear suspension and differential.
By filling small voids in the four factory mounts as well as limiting vertical movement, this insert set eliminates the associated slop to ensure that you experience a more refined, connected driving experience, especially when driving at the limit. These billet aluminum parts will not pack and wear over time, and offer a lasting performance improvement.
Please Note: The factory rear subframe bolts are torque-to-yield bolts, and we recommend replacing them when installing these inserts. A new set of four OEM bolts is available separately below.NVH Levels: None - Low
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. Based on user feedback, 034Motorsport Subframe Mount Inserts transfer None to Low amounts of NVH to the cabin. NVH is subjective, so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please evaluate the installation to ensure to components are correctly installed and email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
034Motorsport is pleased to present Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for the MkVII Volkswagen Golf R, 8V/8V.5 Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro, & MkIII TT/TTS Quattro!
MQB Audi/Volkswagen vehicles equipped with Haldex AWD use rubber rear subframe mounts which deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal suspension geometry and increased understeer. These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear subframe mounts, and limit subframe movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience, as well as improved effectiveness of aftermarket rear sway bar upgrades and suspension components.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively by 034Motorsport and independent Audi/Volkswagen enthusiasts before release on new MQB chassis AWD vehicles. Installation is very simple, can be performed in under an hour, and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Insert - Front (Pair)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Insert - Rear (Pair)
Please Note: The factory rear subframe bolts are torque-to-yield bolts, and we recommend replacing them when installing these inserts. A new set of four OEM bolts is available separately above.
|Audi||RS3||2017-2020||8V.5||2.5 TFSI EVO|
|Audi||RS3||2022-Present||8Y||2.5 TFSI EVO|
|Audi||TT||2008-2015||8J||3.2L VR6 24V|
|Audi||TTS||2016-2020||8S||2.0T Gen 3|
|Audi||TTRS||2018-2020||8S||2.5 TFSI EVO|
|VW||Golf SportWagen||2015-2020||MkV7/MkV7.5||1.8T Gen3|
|VW||Golf Alltrack||2015-2020||MkV7/MkV7.5||1.8T Gen3|
|VW||Golf R||2015-2019||Mk7/Mk7.5||2.0 TSI Gen 3|
- 2013 - 2015 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (8J) - With Build Date After 05/29/2012
- Fits 4Motion Vehicles Only
- Does Not Fit 2.0 TDI Models
Video Comparison: 034Motorsport MQB Audi/Volkswagen AWD Rear Subframe Mount Inserts vs. Stock
- Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade, MQB and MQB-Evo AWDSpecial Price $287.10 Regular Price $319.00
- 034Motorsport Spherical Motorsport Rear Sway Bar End Links, Volkswagen & Audi MQB & MQB EVOSpecial Price $245.70 Regular Price $273.00
- Silicone Boost Hose Kit, MkVII Volkswagen GTI & Golf R, 8V Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS, MQB 2.0T Gen 3Special Price $165.60 Regular Price $184.00
- Sway Bar End Link Pair, Motorsport, Front, Adjustable, Volkswagen & Audi PQ35, MQB, and MQB EVOSpecial Price $265.50 Regular Price $295.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov