Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Insert Kit, BMW F2X/F3X Chassis
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. Based on user feedback, 034Motorsport Differential Mount Inserts transfer Low amounts of NVH to the cabin. NVH is subjective, so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please evaluate the installation to ensure to components are correctly installed and email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
The BMW F2X/F3X Chassis uses rubber differential mounts that deflect under load, causing the delay of power transfer to the rear tires, as well as leading to less-than-optimal handling characteristics during on-throttle and off-throttle transitions. These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear differential mounts, and limit differential movement under load without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively on 034Motorsport's in-house F30 BMW 340i Development Vehicle before release. Installation is very simple and is completely reversible.
- CNC-Machined Billet 6061 Aluminum Construction with Clear Anodized Finish
- Application-Specific Design for Optimal Fitment and Performance
- Engineered to Fill Voids in Factory Differential Mount Bushings
- Reduces Rear Differential Movement During Shifting, Acceleration, and Deceleration
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Straightforward Installation
- (Qty. 2) Front Bushing Inserts
- (Qty. 1) Rear Bushing Insert
- (Qty. 1) Insert Washer
Part Number Exchange:
- Front Bushing: 33 31 6 792 513
- Rear Bushing: 33 31 6 880 637
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 1 hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||33 31 6 792 513, 33 31 6 880 637|
- Decal, Die Cut, 034MotorsportAs low as $2.80 Regular Price $4.00
- 034Motorsport License Plate Frame - Powdercoated Stainless SteelSpecial Price $32.20 Regular Price $46.00
- 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Coffee MugSpecial Price $7.70 Regular Price $11.00
- 034Motorsport Nonic Pint GlassSpecial Price $9.10 Regular Price $13.00
- Beanie, 034Motorsport "Skull Cap"Special Price $13.30 Regular Price $19.00
- 034Motorsport Defined T-ShirtAs low as $16.80 Regular Price $24.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov