Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit, B9/B9.5 Audi Q5/SQ5
The B9/B9.5 Audi SUV chassis uses rubber rear subframe mounts which deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal suspension geometry and increased understeer. These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear subframe mounts, and limit subframe movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience, as well as improved effectiveness of aftermarket rear sway bar upgrades and suspension components.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively on 034Motorsport's in-house B9 Audi SQ5 Development Vehicle before release. Installation is very simple and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
Part Number Exchanger:
- Front Subframe Bushing: 80A-505-145-D
- Rear Subframe Bushing: 80A-505-145-E
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Audi B9/B9.5 Q5/SQ5 Rear Subframe Insert - Front Bushing (Pair)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Audi B9/B9.5 Q5/SQ5 Rear Subframe Insert - Rear Bushing (Pair)
- 2018 - Present Audi Q5 (B9)
- 2018 - Present Audi SQ5 (B9)
Please Note: The four factory rear subframe bolts can be reused at the torque specified in our Installation Guide. If you wish to purchase new stretch factory hardware, you will need QTY: 2 of N91228001and QTY: 2 N91227901.
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 1 hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||80A-505-145-D, 80A-505-145-E|
- Dynamic+ TCU Software Upgrade for AL552 ZF8 Transmission, B9/B9.5 S4/S5/SQ5
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov