Motorsport TrackSport Engine Mount Pair, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5, Q5/SQ5
Please Note: Upgrading to these mounts will result in a noticeable increase in noise, vibration, and harshness transmission into the cabin. If you are looking for performance engine mounts for a daily-driven vehicle, we suggest looking at our Street Density B8/B8.5 Engine Mounts.
Please Note: Motorsport Mounts do not feature Active Mount Emulators. If your vehicle is equipped with Active Engine Mounts from the factory, you will need to add Active Engine Mount Resistor Bypasses to avoid a MIL. NVH Levels: High
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. These 034Motorsport Motor Mounts will transfer high amounts of NVH to the cabin based on user feedback. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please email email@example.com for further assistance.
034Motorsport Motorsport TrackSport Engine Mounts are manufactured from billet aluminum and feature Density Line rubber damping medium to maximize strength and durability, while substantially reducing slop from the factory mounting system to improve launches, throttle response, and shift quality. These mounts are meant for applications which see loads beyond what the factory cast aluminum engine mount housings can tolerate.
Please Note: Upgrading to these mounts will result in a noticeable increase in noise, vibration, and harshness transmission into the cabin. If you are looking for performance engine mounts for a daily-driven vehicle, we suggest considering our Street Density B8/B8.5 Engine Mounts.
TrackSpec Engine Mounts:
034Motorsport's Motorsport TrackSport B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/A5/S5/Q5/SQ5 Performance Engine Mounts are manufactured from CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum and High-Durometer Rubber, which is a significant upgrade from the cast aluminum housings and 45 durometer rubber used in stock B8 Audi S4 mounts.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop. The solid rubber, void-free and fluid-free design eliminates the possibility of leakage and collapse, which is a very common issue with factory mounts. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts. They were tested thoroughly in-house at 034Motorsport, JH Motorsports, and by fellow Audi enthusiasts before release.
Factory Active Mount Resistor Bypasses:
034Motorsport offers Active Engine Mount Resistor Bypasses for use with these mounts on cars equipped with the factory Active Engine Mounts.
- Manufactured from Billet Aluminum & High-Durometer Rubber
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Harder Launches
- Improved Strength & Durability from Cast Factory Engine Mounts
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
- Active Mount Resistor Bypasses Sold Separately!
- 2009 - 2016 Audi A4/Allroad (B8/B8.5)
- 2.0 TFSI & 3.2L FSI
- 2010 - 2017 Audi S4 (B8/B8.5)
- 3.0 TFSI
- 2008 - 2017 Audi A5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2.0 TFSI & 3.2L FSI
- 2008 - 2017 Audi S5 (B8/B8.5)
- 3.0 TFSI Only
- 2008 - 2017 Audi Q5/SQ5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2.0 TFSI, 3.0 TDI, 3.0 TFSI, 3.2L FSI
- 8R0198381B / 8R0 198 381B
- 8R0199381C / 8R0 199 381C
- 8R0199381AK / 8R0 199 381AK
- 8R0199381G / 8R0 199 381G
- 8R0199381AL / 8R0 199 381AL
- 8R0199381AD / 8R0 199 381AD
- 8R0199381AE / 8R0 199 381AE
- Web - PDF
- Please Note: We highly recommend having these mounts installed by an experienced mechanic. The installation process is the same as the factory mount remove and replace procedure. Our installation guide is meant to supplement the factory procedure.
- Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty against failure from manufacturing defects. (Applicable to the original purchaser only. If any part of the mount fails under normal use, upon 034Motorsport approval, replacement part(s) will be shipped at no charge to the customer for installation.)
The installation of your 034Motorsport Billet B8/B8.5 Audi Motor Mounts is a relatively involved process that will take approximately 4-5 hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||8R0198381B, 8R0199381C, 8R0199381AK, 8R0199381G, 8R0199381AL, 8R0199381AD, 8R0199381AE|
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Carrier Mount Insert Kit, B8 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 & C7 Audi A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7Special Price $105.30 Regular Price $117.00
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Mount Upgrade, B8 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 & C7 Audi A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7Special Price $101.70 Regular Price $113.00
- 034Motorsport X-Brace Billet Aluminum Chassis Reinforcement, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5, AllroadSpecial Price $536.40 Regular Price $596.00
- 034Motorsport Transmission Mount Insert, B8 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 Billet AluminumSpecial Price $88.20 Regular Price $98.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov