Cast Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe, Audi 8S TTRS and 8V.5 RS3
034Motorsport is proud to unveil the all-new Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe for Audi 8S TTRS and 8V.5 RS3 with the awesome 2.5 TFSI EVO DAZA engines!
Designed to replace the restrictive factory downpipe and catalytic converter to yield increased horsepower and torque throughout the powerband, reduced turbocharger lag, and an enhanced exhaust note, this is the ultimate downpipe solution for the discerning Audi enthusiast.
NOTE: this product will not fit vehicles with gasoline particulate filters (GPF).
034Motorsport is proud to unveil the all-new Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe for Audi 8S TTRS and 8V.5 RS3 models equipped with awesome 2.5 TFSI EVO DAZA engine! Offering increased horsepower and torque throughout the powerband, reduced turbocharger lag, and an enhanced exhaust note, this is the ultimate downpipe solution for the discerning Audi enthusiast.
Optimized for increased flow and maximum performance, the Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe for the Audi 8S TTRS and 8V.5 RS3 features organic geometry and a massive 150mm diameter Euro 4 200 cell racing catalytic converter in the factory location. The dual downpipes have a diameter of 70mm, 17% larger than the OEM 60mm diameter downpipes, This complete downpipe solution includes an integrated v-band flange at the turbine outlet, integrated oxygen sensor bung after the catalyst, OEM-style corrugated flex bellow, and factory-location exhaust hanger. The 2.5 TFSI EVO DAZA Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe is constructed from 304 stainless steel and TIG-welded for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
034Motorsport's 2.5 TFSI EVO DAZA Cast Stainless Steel Downpipe was developed entirely in-house on 034Motorsport's Development 8V.5 RS3 and 8S TTRS utilizing the latest in 3D Scanning Technology, CAD Software, and Rapid Prototyping Techniques. Final production units were then tested extensively on multiple enthusiast-owned vehicles before release.
- Increased Horsepower & Torque Throughout the Powerband (+ 178 HP / + 179 TQ) (These power increases were what we were able to test in house. The downpipe will support power gains higher than than this with appropriate hardware and software)
- Enhanced Exhaust Note & Turbocharger Sounds
- Direct, Bolt-In Upgrade for Both AWD & FWD Vehicles
- Can be used with the OE Mid-Pipes for Improved SMOG Performance (reduced emissions output, not SMOG legal), or with our Res-X High Flow Mid-Pipes (70mm Diameter)
- Engineered In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Factory-Location 150mm Euro 4 200 Cell Racing Catalytic Converter (factory location improves cat light-up and emissions speed and efficiency)
- Dual 70mm Diameter Downpipes (OE are 60mm)
- OEM-Style Corrugated Flex Bellows & OE Style Exhaust Hanger Brackets
- Integrated Bracket for the OE Propeller Shaft Heat Shield
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction with Integrated V-Band Flange and O2 Sensor Bung (O2 bung factory location requires no harness extension)
- Cast TIG Welded & Backpurged with Sand-Blasted Titanium-Look Finish
- 034Motorsport Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe (1)
- Mid-Pipe Exhaust Gasgets (2)
- Installation Hardware Kit (1)
034Motorsport 2.5 TFSI EVO DAZA Cast Downpipe Performance Comparisons
|Stock (91)||Stage 2 (Stock Injector E85) w/ Downpipe|
|Peak Horsepower||407 HP||577HP|
|Peak Torque||371 FT-LBS||538 FT-LBS|
|Peak HP Gains vs. Stage 1||178 HP @ 6,799 RPM|
|Peak TQ Gains vs. Stage 1||179 FT-LBS @ 3,515 RPM|
Audio Clips - Cold Start, Cabin, & Launch
- 2017 - Present Audi RS3 (8V.5 - MQB)
- 2018 - Present Audi TTRS (8S - MQB)
- NOTE: Right Hand Drive Vehicle Fitment Has Not Yet Been Confirmed
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- This downpipe requires a Stage 2 Racing Use Only ECU remap to eliminate any check engine lights due to removal of the factory catalyst.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
|Audi||RS3||2017-Present||8V.5-MQB||2.5 TFSI EVO DAZA|
|Audi||TTRS||2018-Present||8S-MQB||2.5 TFSI EVO DAZA|
NOTE: Right hand drive fitment has not yet been confirmed
The installation of your Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe for the Audi 8S TTRS and 8V.5 RS3 is very involved and should take 5-6 hours to complete.
|Part Number Interchange||8S0254499B|
- X34 Carbon Fiber Open-Top Intake Bundle Audi TT RS & RS3 2.5 TFSI EVOSpecial Price $1,228.50 Regular Price $1,365.00
- X34 Carbon Fiber Closed-Top Intake Bundle Audi TT RS & RS3 2.5 TFSI EVOSpecial Price $1,228.50 Regular Price $1,365.00
- X34 EVO Intake Adapter for 2019+ Audi 8V.5 RS3 and 8S TTRSSpecial Price $49.50 Regular Price $55.00
- Dynamic+ Camber Mount Pair, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVOSpecial Price $325.80 Regular Price $362.00
- Adjustable Solid Front Sway Bar Upgrade, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVOSpecial Price $312.30 Regular Price $347.00
- Adjustable MQB Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade for Audi RS3 8V & Audi TTRS 8SSpecial Price $293.40 Regular Price $326.00
- 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Billet Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Link Kit, Volkswagen & Audi PQ35, MQB, and MQB EVOSpecial Price $158.40 Regular Price $176.00
- 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Link Kit, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVOSpecial Price $123.30 Regular Price $137.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov