Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst, B9/B9.5 Audi A4/A5 & Allroad 2.0 TFSI
034Motorsport is proud to introduce the all-new Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst for B9/B9.5 Audi A4/A5 & Allroad models equipped with the longitudinal 2.0 TFSI engine! Designed as a drop-in replacement for the restrictive factory catalytic converter, the Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst offers increased horsepower and torque throughout the powerband, reduced turbocharger lag, improved throttle response, and an enhanced exhaust note. This upgrade eliminates the primary flow limitation in the factory exhaust system, allowing you to maximize the potential of your turbocharged engine.
Optimized for increased flow and maximum performance, the Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst features organic geometry and a massive 135mm diameter Euro 3 racing catalytic converter in the factory location. This complete drop-in solution includes an integrated 4-bolt flange at the turbine outlet, integrated oxygen sensor bung after the catalyst, integrated 3-bolt downpipe flange, and a complete gasket/hardware kit to allow for precise fitment and ease of installation. The Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst for B9/B9.5 Audi A4/A5 & Allroad is constructed from 304 stainless steel and TIG-welded for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
034Motorsport's Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst was developed entirely in-house on 034Motorsport's Development B9 Audi A4 utilizing the latest in 3D Scanning Technology, CAD Software, and Rapid Prototyping Techniques. Final production units were then tested extensively on multiple enthusiast-owned B9 Audi A4/A5, and Allroad vehicles before release.
Cast Racing Catalyst Features
- Increased Horsepower & Torque Throughout the Powerband (+ 22 HP / + 22 TQ Peak)
- Quicker Turbocharger Spool & Faster Transient Response (100-200 RPM Quicker Spool)
- Enhanced Exhaust Note & Turbocharger Sounds
- Direct, Bolt-In Upgrade for Factory Catalytic Converter
- Engineered In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Factory-Location 135mm Euro 3 Racing Catalytic Converter (200 CPI)
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction with Integrated Inlet/Outlet Flanges & O2 Sensor Bung
- Precision CNC-Machined Flange Mating Surfaces
- TIG Welded & Backpurged with Sand-Blasted Titanium-Look Finish
- 034Motorsport Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe
- Integrated Euro 3 Racing Catalytic Converter
- Factory Turbocharger Outlet Gasket
- Factory Catalyst to Downpipe Gasket
- M10 Locknuts (4)
- M8 Locknuts (3)
- M8x30 Studs (3)
- Installation Guide
034Motorsport B9/B9.5 Audi 2.0 TFSI Race Catalyst Performance Comparisons
These Performance Comparisons were performed using an in-house 2017 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI with development Performance Software and 91 Octane fuel.
|Factory Catalyst (91 Octane)||034 Race Catalyst (91 Octane)|
|Peak Horsepower||280 HP||300 HP|
|Peak Torque||309 FT-LBS||322 FT-LBS|
|Peak HP Gains vs. Factory Catalyst||22 HP @ 5,650 RPM|
|Peak TQ Gains vs. Factory Catalyst||22 FT-LBS @ 2,850 RPM|
Factory Catalyst vs. 034 Race Catalyst - 91 Octane
034 Race Catalyst Power Gains - 91 Octane
- 2017 - 2020 Audi A4 (B9/B9.5)
- 2.0 TFSI
- 2017 - 2020 Audi Allroad (B9/B9.5)
- 2.0 TFSI
- 2018 - 2020 Audi A5 (B9/B9.5)
- 2.0 TFSI
- 2018 - 2020 Audi Q5 (B9/9.5)
- 2.0 TFSI
- Important: This racing catalyst requires a Stage 2 ECU remap to eliminate any check engine lights due to removal of the factory catalyst.
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
- This catalyst requires a Stage 2 Racing Use Only Remap to eliminate any check engine lights due to removal of the factory catalyst.
Note: Will not fit later B9.5 cars (2021+) with v-band turbo outlets.
Important: This racing catalyst requires a Stage 2 ECU remap to eliminate any check engine lights due to removal of the factory catalyst.
The installation of your is a relatively complex process that will take approximately one hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||8W0254252HX|
Select Dyno Chart:
Test Conditions: These Performance Comparisons were performed using an in-house 2017 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI with development Performance Software and 91 Octane fuel.
Cast Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst for B9 Audi A4/Allroad & A5
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov