CSF Auxiliary Heat Exchanger, Audi 8V A3/S3 8S TTS and Volkswagen MkVII Golf R
CSF is proud to announce the release of its highly anticipated MQB cooling components. Finally, an aftermarket high-performance cooling solution now available to tackle the many overheating issues that have plagued this otherwise great track-worthy platform. The Ultimate MQB cooling system, exclusively by CSF, is designed to keep engine water, as well as both transmission and engine oil temperatures in check and at optimal levels, even under the most demanding race conditions. By utilizing CSF’s new suite of coolers in either a 1,2, or 3 piece configuration, it allows drivers the ability to unleash their car’s full potential for extended periods during racing conditions.
The MQB platform consist of vehicles which have a unique cooling system in that all of the major engine and drivetrain fluids are water cooled (engine water, engine oil and transmission oil). For many of the higher ranging / highest performance models (Audi 8X S1, Audi 8V S3, Audi 8S TT (2.0TSi), Volkswagen MK7 Golf R, and 5F Leon Cupra) there are additional small radiators (heat exchangers) located at the corners of the front bumper underneath the headlights. Used on the left side of the vehicle as the DSG transmission heat exchanger, and on the right side as an auxiliary water radiator.
In these vehicles with 3 upfront water radiators (center (main radiator), left (DSG heat exchanger), and right (auxiliary water radiator)). The coolant flows from the engine into the main water radiator. The coolant then splits into a Y piece, going into two auxiliary heat exchangers (small radiators). The right side auxiliary radiator is dedicated solely as a secondary means of lowering coolant temperature to maximize efficiency. The left side auxiliary DSG heat exchanger cools the automatic transmission fluid that is contained in an oil-to-water transmission cooler.
For best performance to both engine temperatures and transmission performance, CSF recommends upgrading the main water radiator (CSF-7084), and the DSG heat exchanger (CSF-8132). For maximum performance, and heavy track use, CSF recommends upgrading the auxiliary radiator on the right side of the vehicle with an additional heat exchanger (CSF-8132).
- Keeps Engine Water, Engine Oil, and Transmission Oil Temperatures Manageable on Track and Street.
- 1, 2, or 3 Piece Configurations.
- All-Aluminum Matte Black Cooler with Beautiful Build Quality.
- Quadruple-Pass Cooling Path.
- Can Be Used As DSG Oil Cooler and/or Auxiliary Engine Water Cooler.
|Audi||TTS||2016-Present||8S-MQB||2.0T Gen 3|
|VW||Golf R||2015||MkVII-MQB||2.0 TSI|
- X34 Carbon Fiber MQB Cold Air Intake System, 8V Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS & MkVII VW Golf/GTI/R & MkVII VW GLI, 1.8T/2.0T Gen 3Special Price $623.70 Regular Price $693.00
- X34 Carbon Fiber Fresh Air Duct, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVO with 2.0T TFSISpecial Price $340.20 Regular Price $378.00
- P34 Performance Cold Air Intake, 8V Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R, 1.8T/2.0T Gen 3 (MQB)Special Price $344.70 Regular Price $383.00
- X34 Carbon Fiber MQB Open-Top Cold Air Intake System, 8V Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS, MkVII VW Golf/GTI/R & MkVII VW GLI, 1.8T/2.0T Gen 3Special Price $623.70 Regular Price $693.00
- 034Motorsport Turbo Inlet Pipe, 1.8T & 2.0T MQB, Audi 8S-TT/TTS 8V-A3/S3, VW MkVII-Golf/GTI/R A7-Jetta/GLI MQB-TiguanSpecial Price $99.00 Regular Price $110.00
- 034Motorsport Turbo Inlet Hose, 1.8T & 2.0T MQB, Audi 8V-A3/S3, Audi 8S-TT/TTS & VW MkVII-Golf/GTI/RSpecial Price $74.70 Regular Price $83.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov