Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arm Kit for D2 Audi A8/S8
034Motorsport's Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arm Kit for D2 Audi A8/S8 replaces the fixed-length factory front upper control arms to allow for precise, independent camber adjustments. Featuring CNC-machined billet aluminum construction, high-durometer rubber bushings, and genuine Aurora spherical rod ends, Density Line Adjustable Control Arms limit unwanted deflection in the suspension, resulting in tighter handling and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Control Arms
- Precisely Adjust Camber Independently at Each Front Wheel
- Reduce Deflection to Maintain Suspension Geometry Under Load
- Improve Handling Feel & Steering Precision
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum Billet
- Anodized Finish for Long Lasting Good Looks and Protection from Corrosion
- 034Motorsport Density Inner Bushings
- Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Self-Lubricating Teflon Race Lining
- Built-In Safety Washer to Eliminate Any Chance of the Spherical Ever Separating
- No Tightening Creep Like You Get With A Turnbuckle.
- Adjustments Can Be Easily Made By Threading Out An M6 Head Allen Bolt, The Pinch Pin Stays Installed in the Upright. A Jam Nut Keeps Everything Tight Once Adjusted.
- Dust Boots Are Included, But Uninstalled; Once You Have The Alignment Set, Install The Dust Boots Before Final Installation.
- Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms - Front (Left & Right)
- Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms - Rear (Left & Right)
- 4x Aurora Spherical Rod Ends
- 4x Rod End Lock Nuts
- Blue Loctite
- Rubber Dust Boots (Set of 4)
Camber Correcting: These offer over 5/8" of outward adjustability from stock length, adjustable in 1/36" increments, each 1/36 adjustment is approximately .1 degrees for highly accurate adjustments.
OE PART INTERCHANGE:
- 4D0 407 505 H
- 4D0 407 509 J
- 4D0 407 510 J
|Audi||A8||1997-2003||D2||4.2L V8 32V|
|Audi||S8||1997-2003||D2||4.2L V8 32V|
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 4 hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||4D0 407 505 H, 4D0 407 509 J, 4D0 407 510 J|
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov