Density Line Adjustable Rear Toe Links, Volkswagen & Audi PQ35 and MQB EVO
034Motorsport Density Line Adjustable Rear Toe Links for Volkswagen & Audi PQ35 and MQB EVO vehicles is designed to be a direct, drop-in upgrade for the stamped steel factory rear toe links!
These high-quality adjustable toe links replace the factory fixed-geometry arms to allow for precise toe adjustments when aligning MkV/MkVI or 8J/8P vehicles. and reduced bushing deflection under load. 034Motorsport Audi/Volkswagen Adjustable Rear Toe Links feature High-Strength Billet Aluminum Bodies, Stainless Steel Spacers, and Zinc-Plated Forged Steel Rod Ends with High-Durometer Rubber Bushings to provide precise adjustability, reduced deflection, and improved handling.
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. Based on user feedback, the 034Motorsport Density Line Toe Arms transfer None to Low amounts of NVH to the cabin. NVH is subjective, so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please evaluate the installation to ensure to components are correctly installed and email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Replace your fixed, stamped steel factory rear toe links on your Volkswagen & Audi PQ35 and MQB EVO vehicles with this all-new performance engineered adjustable set from 034Motorsport!
034Motorsport's MkV/MkVI Density Line Adjustable Rear Toe Links facilitate simple and precise toe adjustments, making alignment changes for optimal track performance or even tire wear easier than ever. In addition, Density Line Adjustable Rear Toe Links feature Forged Steel Threaded Rod Ends with 90 Durometer Rubber Bushings to ensure longevity and minimize deflection under load - ensuring that proper suspension geometry is maintained during had cornering.
These adjustable toe links are direct replacements for the stock parts, and designed to be fully serviceable and rebuildable.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Tie Rod Tubes - Anodized Black for Durability
- CNC Machined Stainless Steel End Links Spacers
- Zinc Plated, Forged Steel Threaded Rod Ends
- Reduced Deflection With High Durometer (90) Rubber Bushings
- Designed For Simple, On-Car Adjustability
- Direct Drop-In Replacement for Factory Toe Links
- Sold In Pairs
- Reduced Bushing Deflection
- Improved Alignment Adjustability
- 034Motorsport Street Density Adjustable Rear Toe Link Pair
- 2006 - 2013 Audi A3/S3 (8P)
- 2022 - Present Audi A3/S3 2.0 TFSI (8Y)
- 2006 - 2013 Audi TT / TTS / TT RS (8J)
- 2006 - 2009 Volkswagen Golf / GTI / Rabbit / R32 (Mk5)
- 2005 - 2010 Volkswagen Jetta / GLI (Mk5)
- 2010 - 2014 Volkswagen Golf / GTI / Golf R (Mk6)
- 2021 - Present Volkswagen Golf / GTI / Rabbit 2.0T Gen4 (Mk8)
- 2021 - Present Volkswagen Golf R 2.0T Gen4 (Mk8)
- 2011 - 2014 Volkswagen Jetta / GLI (MkVI)
- 2012 - 2019 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T Gen3 (B7)
- 2012 - 2019 Volkswagen Passat 2.0 TDI (B7)
- 2012 - 2019 Volkswagen Passat 2.5L (B7)
- 2012 - 2019 Volkswagen Passat 3.6L VR6 FSI (B7)
- 1K0501529J / 1K0 501 529J
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 2 hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||1K0501529J|
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov