Density Line Control Arm Kit Upper Adjustable, B9/B9.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5
034Motorsport Density Line Lower Control Arm Kits are now bundled with the Upper Adjustable Control Arms! Replace your vehicle's aging, worn control arms with these performance-engineered Density Line units with adjustable upper arms to restore feel and improve handling precision beyond factory levels.
Purchasing Instructions: Select the correct version based on the following:
- Camber Correcting: Add positive camber after lowering to reach factory alignment specifications and reduce tire wear.
- Track Spec: Gain additional negative camber for increased cornering grip and improved handling performance.
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. 034Motorsport Density Line Upper Control Arms transfer low to medium amounts of NVH to the cabin based on user feedback. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please email email@example.com for further assistance.
034Motorsport's complete Density Line Control Arm Kit with Upper Adjustable Control Arms is designed to be a performance replacement for all eight of the factory front upper and lower control arms. Featuring high-durometer rubber bushings, high-quality ball joints, machined-billet upper adjustable control arms, and Aurora spherical bearings, this kit is engineered to limit unwanted deflection in the suspension. The result is tighter handling and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer. In addition, adjustable upper control arms allow optimal alignment for your lowered or track driven vehicle.
The factory front control arms are an integral part of the suspension, but can start wearing out as early as 40,000 miles - especially on enthusiast-owned vehicles which are driven hard on the street or track. As the rubber bushings degrade and ball joints develop play, alignment is compromised and steering becomes less precise. This kit is a drop-in replacement with feature improvements over stock, that will tighten up front-end feel and allow camber adjustment to significantly improve handling.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Control Arms
- Offers Improved Handling Feel and Steering Precision
- Camber Adjustability Tailored to How Your Car is Driven
- Add Positive Camber to Achieve Factory Alignment Specifications After Lowering and Reduce Tire Wear
- +1.0 to +2.0 Degrees of Adjustment vs. Factory Arms (No Modification Required)
- -0.2 to +2.0 Degrees of Adjustment vs. Factory Arms (With Minor Clearancing of Upright)
- Black Anodized Finish
- Gain Negative Camber for Increased Cornering Grip, Better Turn-In, and Improved Handling
- -0.7 to +0.3 Degrees of Adjustment vs. Factory Arms (No Modification Required)
- -1.9 to +0.3 Degrees of Adjustment vs. Factory Arms (With Minor Clearancing of Upright)
- Clear Anodized Finish
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Self-Lubricating Teflon Race Lining
- Front Lower Control Arms - Front (Left & Right)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Rear (Left & Right)
- CNC Machined Billet Upper Adjustable Control Arms - Front (Left & Right)
- CNC Machined Billet Upper Adjustable Control Arms - Rear (Left & Right)
- Rubber Spherical Bearing Dust Boots
- Installation Hardware Kit
OE PART INTERCHANGE:Upper Arms:
- Control Arm Front Left: 8W0 407 151 A/B/C/D
- Control Arm Front Right: 8W0 407 152 A/B/C/D
- Control Arm Rear Left: 8W0 407 693 B
- Control Arm Rear Right: 8W0 407 694 B
- Ball Joint Front Right and Left: 8W0 407 689 B
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 4 hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||Upper Arms:|
8W0 407 151 A/B/C/D
8W0 407 152 A/B/C/D
8W0 407 693 B
8W0 407 694 B
8W0 407 689 B
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov