Density Line Lower Control Arm Kit, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5 & Q5/SQ5
034Motorsport Density Line Lower Control Arms for B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5 & Q5/SQ5 models replace your vehicle's aging, worn lower control arms with these performance-engineered Density Line units to restore handling precision beyond factory levels.
This kit includes four lower control arms, two new ball joints, and all necessary hardware for installation. Perfect for use with 034Motorsport Adjustable Upper Control Arms!
Please Note: Select Early (M12 - Build Dates up to Nov 2, 2009) or Late (M14 - Build Dates from Nov 3, 2009) below to ensure that the correct kit is supplied for your vehicle.
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. 034Motorsport Control Arms with Density Line Rubber Bushings transfer none to low amounts of NVH to the cabin based on user feedback. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please evaluate the installation to ensure to components are touching each other and email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
The factory front lower control arms are an integral part of the B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5 & Q5/SQ5 suspension, but can start wearing out as early as 40,000 miles - especially on enthusiast-owned vehicles which are driven hard on the street or track. As the rubber bushings degrade and ball joints develop play, alignment is compromised and steering becomes less precise.
034Motorsport's complete Density Line Lowers Control Arms are designed to be a performance replacement for all four of the factory front lower control arms. Featuring high-durometer rubber bushings and high-quality ball joints, Density Line Lower Control Arms are engineered to limit unwanted deflection in the suspension, resulting in tighter handling and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Lower Control Arms
- Offers Improved Handling Feel & Steering Precision
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Includes New M14 Ball Joints (Upgrade for Early M12 Vehicles)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Front (Left & Right)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Rear (Left & Right)
- M14 Ball Joints (Pair)
- Lower Control Arm Installation Hardware Kit
- 2009 - 2016 Audi A4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2010 - 2017 Audi S4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi A5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi S5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2013 - 2017 Audi RS5 (B8.5)
- 2009 - 2017 Audi Q5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi SQ5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2010 - 2016 Audi Allroad (B8/B8.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi A6 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi A7 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi S6 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi S7 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2018 Audi RS7 (C7/C7.5)
- 8K0407693E (Late M14)
- 8K0407694E (Late M14)
- 8K0407693E (Early M12)
- 8K0407694E (Early M12)
Please Note: Select Early (M12 - Build Dates up to Nov 2, 2009) or Late (M14 - Build Dates from Nov 3, 2009) above to ensure that the correct kit is supplied for your vehicle.
For C7/C7.5 A6/A7, select Early (M12 - Build Dates up to August 15, 2011) or Late (M14 - Build Dates from August 15, 2011).
For C7 S6/S7/RS6/RS7 vehicles, select Late (M14).
|Part Number Interchange||8K0407689G|
- Rear Sway Bar$320.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov