Density Line Control Arm Kit Upper Adjustable, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5 & Q5/SQ5
034Motorsport Density Line Lower Control Arm Kits are now bundled with the Upper Adjustable Control Arms! Replace your vehicle's aging, worn control arms with these performance-engineered Density Line units with adjustable upper arms to restore feel and improve handling precision beyond factory levels.
Purchasing Instructions: Select the correct version based on the following:
- Camber Correcting Late: add positive camber for lowered vehicles built after 11/03/09
- Camber Correcting Early: add positive camber for lowered vehicles built before 11/02/09
- Track Spec Late: add neg camber for tracked vehicles built after 11/03/09
- Track Spec Early: add neg camber for tracked vehicles built before 11/02/09
NVH Levels: Low - Medium
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. 034Motorsport Density Line Upper Control Arms transfer low to medium amounts of NVH to the cabin based on user feedback. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please email email@example.com for further assistance.
034Motorsport's complete Density Line Control Arm Kit with Upper Adjustable Control Arms is designed to be a performance replacement for all eight of the factory front upper and lower control arms. Featuring high-durometer rubber bushings, high-quality ball joints, machined-billet upper adjustable control arms, and Aurora spherical bearings, this kit is engineered to limit unwanted deflection in the suspension. The result is tighter handling and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer. In addition, adjustable upper control arms allow optimal alignment for your lowered or track driven vehicle.
The factory front control arms are an integral part of the suspension, but can start wearing out as early as 40,000 miles - especially on enthusiast-owned vehicles which are driven hard on the street or track. As the rubber bushings degrade and ball joints develop play, alignment is compromised and steering becomes less precise. This kit is a drop-in replacement with feature improvements over stock, that will tighten up front-end feel and allow camber adjustment to significantly improve handling.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Control Arms
- Offers Improved Handling Feel and Steering Precision
- Camber Adjustability Tailored to How Your Car is Driven
- Camber Correcting: 5/8" of outward adjustability from stock. Adjustable in 1/36" increments (0.1 degrees per increment)
- Track Spec: 1/8" shorter than stock. 5/8" of inward adjustability from stock. Adjustable in 1/36" increments (0.1 degrees per increment)
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Self-Lubricating Teflon Race Lining
- Includes New M14 Ball Joints (Upgrade for Early M12 Vehicles)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Front (Left & Right)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Rear (Left & Right)
- Front Machined Billet Upper Adjustable Control Arms - Front (Left & Right)
- Front Machined Billet Upper Adjustable Control Arms - Rear (Left & Right)
- Rubber Spherical Bearing Dust Boots
- M14 Ball Joints (Pair)
- Installation Hardware Kit for Lower Control Arms
Please Note: Select Early (M12 - Build Dates up to Nov 2, 2009) or Late (M14 - Build Dates from Nov 3, 2009) above to ensure that the correct kit is supplied for your vehicle.
For C7/C7.5 A6/A7, select Early (M12 - Build Dates up to August 15, 2011) or Late (M14 - Build Dates from August 15, 2011).
For C7 S6/S7/RS6/RS7 vehicles, select Late (M14).
See the Installation Guide tab for important installation information related to product warranty.
|Audi||A4||2008 to 2016||B8/B8.5|
|Audi||A5||2008 to 2017||B8/B8.5|
|Audi||A6||2012 to 2017||C7/C7.5|
|Audi||A7||2012 to 2017||C7/C7.5|
|Audi||Allroad||2010 to 2016||B8/B8.5|
|Audi||Q5||2009 to 2017||B8/B8.5|
|Audi||RS5||2013 to 2017||B8.5|
|Audi||S4||2010 to 2017||B8/B8.5|
|Audi||S5||2008 to 2017||B8/B8.5|
|Audi||S6||2012 to 2017||C7/C7.5|
|Audi||S7||2012 to 2017||C7/C7.5|
|Audi||RS7||2012 to 2018||C7/C7.5|
|Audi||SQ5||2012 to 2017||B8/B8.5|
Installation Note: It is imperative that the suspension be compressed to static ride height before any suspension pivot bushings are tightened, as per the factory installation procedure. If this is not done, the bushings will tear prematurely as the twisting forces on them will be much higher than is intended. 034Motorsport's Limited Warranty on Density Line products does not cover premature failure due to improper installation or use.
We highly recommend professional installation for this product.
The assembly of your Density Line Control Arm Kit Upper Adjustable, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5 & Q5/SQ5 is straightforward and you can access our detailed assembly instructions by clicking the link below.
|Part Number Interchange||8K0407505A, 8K0407506A, 8K0407509A, 8K0407510A, 8K0407689G, 8K0407151D, 8K0407152D, 8K0407693E, 8K0407694E, 8K0407693E, 8K0407694E|
- Rear Sway Bar$320.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov