Dogbone Mount Pair, Density Line, MkV & MkVI Volkswagen, 8J & 8P Audi
We're proud to announce the availability of the Density Line Dogbone Mount Pair for MkV & MkVI Chassis Volkswagen and 8P & 8J Chassis Audi models!
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mount.
The Density Line Dogbone Mount Pair is manufactured from 60 durometer rubber, which is approximately 35% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 85% stiffer than stock.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, with a somewhat noticeable increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. (Please Note: NVH changes may be even more drastic in vehicles equipped with DSG or Tiptronic transmissions, and/or if your factory engine/transmission mounts are worn or failed.) These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mount.
- Manufactured from 60 Durometer Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
- 2006 - 2013 Audi A3 (8P)
- 2006 - 2013 Audi TT / TTS / TTRS (8J)
- 2005 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI / Jetta / R32 / Rabbit (MkV)
- 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / Golf / GTI / Jetta / R (MkVI)
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
High-Durometer Rubber vs. Polyurethane:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for control arm bushings that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation.
Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
- Motor Mount Pair, Density Line, MkV & MkVI Volkswagen, 8J & 8P Audi, 2.0T FSIAs low as $198.80 Regular Price $284.00
- Strut Mount, Track Density, MkV & MkVI Volkswagen, 8J & 8P AudiSpecial Price $59.40 Regular Price $66.00
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Shifter Bracket Bushing Kit for Manual TransmissionsSpecial Price $38.70 Regular Price $43.00
- 034Motorsport Stainless Steel Subframe Locking Collar Upgrade Kit, MkV/MkVI Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI & 8P Audi A3Special Price $196.20 Regular Price $218.00
- Sway Bar End Links, Motorsport, Rear, Adjustable, 8P & 8J Audi TT/A3, MkV & MkVI Volkswagen Jetta GTI R32 RabbitSpecial Price $173.70 Regular Price $193.00
- Density Line Adjustable Rear Toe Links, Volkswagen & Audi PQ35 and MQB EVOSpecial Price $238.50 Regular Price $265.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov