Dynamic+ Camber Toe Kit, Gen 1 & Gen 1.5 Audi R8 (4.2 V8 & 5.2 V10)
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. 034Motorsport Motorsport Line Adjustable Control Arms transfer medium to high amounts of NVH to the cabin based on user feedback. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Looking to maximize the handling performance of your R8? The 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Camber Toe Kit for the Gen 1/1.5 Audi R8 is designed to allow for increased adjustability of your R8’s camber and toe alignment. The Dynamic+ Camber Toe Kit contains hand-selected products from the expansive 034Motorsport catalog, put together by the experienced 034Motorsport Engineering Team!
Dynamic+ Camber Toe Kit Features:
- Reengineered Suspension Geometry for Performance Driving
- Increased Adjustability of Camber and Toe Beyond Factory Levels
- Significantly Enhanced Cornering Grip
- Improved Steering Feel & Handling Response
- Designed for Easy, Precise, On-Car Adjustability
Dynamic+ Camber Toe Kit Contents:
- 034Motorsport 32 Pack Camber Shim Kit
- 034Motorsport Motorsport Toe Links
Camber Shim Kit Product Description:
The 034Motorsport Camber Shim Kit for Audi Gen 1 & 1.5 R8 allows for the easy addition of negative camber to your vehicle. Designed to be a modular upgrade, each shim adds to the maximum camber range adjustable by spacing out the lower control arm in the front and rear suspension of your vehicle, improving both turn in and cornering grip on your R8!
So what does all this mean to you, the driver? By adding negative camber to your Audi R8, turn-in and mid-corner grip is substantially improved as lateral tire grip is maximized. With this extra grip, you will enjoy cornering speeds, from diving into Turn-2 at Laguna Seca Raceway to spirited backroad drives, due to the increased confidence in the amount of grip and lateral g-force your R8 will develop.
As cornering loads increase, so does tire distortion and body roll. The combination of these two factors increases the load on the outer half of the tire. Increasing static negative camber counteracts this interaction, and camber can be adjusted to optimize the tire’s contact patch at maximum cornering load, resulting in improved traction and tire wear.
From the factory, the Audi R8 utilizes a double-wishbone front and rear suspension. This means that there is an upper and lower control arm that connects your wheels to your vehicle. The camber for both the front and rear of the vehicle is controlled via the lower control arm and has a limited range of approximately 1.3°. Camber shims are added between the lower control arm and the frame of your vehicle, allowing for an increased overall range of camber. You are able to add up to two shims per lower control arm bolt point, allowing adjustability of up to -4.3° of negative camber in the front*, and -3.5° negative camber in the rear.
Camber Shim Kit Product Features:
- Changes the Overall Camber Range and Will Not Guarantee Camber Gains Unless Aligned in That Way.
- Each Shim Will Add Approximately -0.7° in The Front and -0.5° in The Rear
- Shims are Precision Laser Cut from Aluminum Plate
- Can Be Installed with Car Loaded on Alignment Rack - Only Remove One Bolt at a Time
- New Grade 12.9 M8x1.25x30 Bolts and Washers Are Included
- Note: Staggering Shims in Front Suspension Does Not Add Caster
- Note: Loctite Required on New Bolts (Torqued to 30NM)
*NOTE: Total range may vary based upon whether you are stock height or lowered. Measurements above were collected with 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Lowering Springs installed.
034Motorsport Motorsport Toe Links Product Description:
Replace your fixed, cast aluminum factory rear toe links on your Gen 1 & Gen 1.5 Audi R8 with this performance engineered adjustable set from 034Motorsport!
034Motorsport's Motorsport Adjustable Rear Toe Links facilitate simple and precise toe adjustments, making alignment changes for optimal track performance or even tire wear easier than ever. In addition, Motorsport Adjustable Rear Toe Links feature Aurora spherical rod ends for ultimate precision and durability - ensuring that proper suspension geometry is maintained during hard cornering.
Motorsport Adjustable Rear Toe Links were thoroughly tested on the street and track on 034Motorsport's Gen 1.5 Audi R8 4.2L V8 Development Vehicle before release. These adjustable toe links are direct replacements for the stock parts, and designed to be fully serviceable and rebuildable.
034Motorsport Motorsport Toe Links Features:
- Precise Toe Adjustment
- Eliminates All Bushing Deflection
- Improved Handling
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Tie Rod Bodies - Anodized Black for Durability
- CNC Machined Aluminum Rod End Spacers
- Aurora Spherical Rod Ends Featuring Self-Lubricating Teflon Race Lining
- Designed For Easy, Precise, On-Car Adjustability
- Direct Drop-In Replacements for Factory Toe Links
034Motorsport R8 track use alignment specs; these specifications are optimal for a track-driven car with a very "loose" handling attitude and lively rear end that drives towards oversteer. Caution should be used with these alignment specs as they can cause the car to over-rotate and spin, especially during throttle-lift conditions while turning and trail braking:
Front: (Tires: 255/35/19 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -2.2 degrees each side (034Motorsport Camber Shims)
- Caster: 6.0 degrees each side (not adjustable)
- Toe: 2.2mm (toe in)
Rear: (Tires: 315/30/19 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -2.4 degrees each side (034Motorsport Camber Shims)
- Toe: 2.0mm toe in (034Motorsport Adjustable Toe Arms)
Our test vehicle is also running 034Motorsport Front and Rear Sway Bars, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs, and all 034Motorsport Spherical Motorsport line of products.
|Audi||R8||2006-2015||42/FG||V8 4.2L FSI|
|Audi||R8||2006-2015||42/FG||V10 5.2L FSI|
The installation of your is a straighforward process that will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guides by clicking the links below:
- Dynamic+ Braking Packages, Gen 1 & Gen 1.5 Audi R8 (4.2 V8 & 5.2 V10)
From $2,155.55 Regular Price $2,269.00
To $2,287.60 Regular Price $2,408.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov