Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for 8S Audi TT RS
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for the 8S Audi TTRS are the perfect solution for those looking to lower their vehicle and improve handling dynamics while retaining excellent ride quality.
A true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels. These springs were engineered in-house and tested extensively on 034Motorsport's 8S Audi TTRS before release to ensure that they deliver the ideal combination of performance, comfort, and reliability.NVH Levels: LOW
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Lowering Springs transfer low amounts of NVH to the cabin in the form of mild road noise increases based on user feedback. Should you experience any other noises following your installation, confirm your installation was done properly with all components torqued to spec. As always, do not hesitate to email email@example.com if you have any questions following your installation. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were engineered and tested in-house at 034Motorsport to deliver superb ride quality and optimal handling performance. Designed to be a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly evaluated on the street and track by 034Motorsport's 8S Audi TTRS Development Vehicle, and by independent Audi enthusiasts before release. The selected spring rates, unique dual-rate spring design, and ride height are the culmination of months of testing - thousands of miles of commuting and countless track days - resulting in a lowering kit that is perfectly matched to the factory dampers.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs is manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility, and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched levels of handling performance. These springs are the ideal suspension solution for the discerning TTRS owner who desires to lower their vehicle and enhance their driving experience.
- Approximately 0.8" (Front) & 0.6" (Rear) of Lowering with Perfect, Functional Stance - No Reverse Rake!
- Improved Handling Performance & Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Superb Comfort & Ride Quality
- Compatible with Audi Adaptive Suspension
- Coil Spring Sleeves Included
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Shot Peened & Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- Front - Approximately 0.8" Lower
- Rear - Approximately 0.6" Lower
Effective Spring Rates:
- Front - 350 Pounds/Inch
- Rear - 382 Pounds/Inch
- 2015 - Present Audi TTRS (8S - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Audi TTS (8S - MQB)
- Please Note: Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are compatible with both Standard Suspension and Audi Adaptive Suspension equipped vehicles.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov