Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for B9 Audi A4/Allroad
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for the B9/B9.5 Audi A4/Allroad are the perfect solution for those looking to lower their vehicle and improve handling dynamics while retaining excellent ride quality.
A true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels. These springs were engineered in-house and tested extensively on 034Motorsport's B9 Audi A4 before release to ensure that they deliver the ideal combination of performance, comfort, and reliability.NVH Levels: LOW
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Lowering Springs transfer low amounts of NVH to the cabin in the form of mild road noise increases based on user feedback. Should you experience any other noises following your installation, confirm your installation was done properly with all components torqued to spec. As always, do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions following your installation. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were engineered and tested in-house at 034Motorsport to deliver superb ride quality and optimal handling performance. Designed to as a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly evaluated on the street and track on 034Motorsport's B9 Audi A4 Development Vehicle, and by independent Audi enthusiasts before release. The selected spring rates, unique dual-rate spring design, and ride height are the culmination of months testing - thousands of miles of commuting and countless track days - resulting in a lowering kit that is perfectly matched to the factory dampers.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs is manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility, and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched levels of handling performance. These springs are the ideal suspension solution for the discerning Audi A4/Allroad owner who desires to lower their vehicle and enhance their driving experience.
- Improved Handling Performance & Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Superb Comfort & Ride Quality
- Compatible with Audi Adaptive Suspension
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Shot Peened & Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- B9/B9.5 Audi A4 Base Suspension
- Front - Approximately 2.0" Lower
- Rear - Approximately 2.0" Lower
- B9/B9.5 Audi A4 Sport Suspension
- Front - Approximately 1.1" Lower
- Rear - Approximately 1.1" Lower
- B9/B9.5 Audi Allroad Suspension
- Front - Approximately 2.2" Lower
- Rear - Approximately 2.0" Lower
Effective Spring Rates:
- Front - 365 Pounds/Inch (Linear)
- Rear - 490 Pounds/Inch (Linear)
- 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9/B9.5) Quattro
- 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9/B9.5) Quattro
- Please Note: Compatible with Base, Sport Package Equipped, and Audi Adaptive Suspension Equipped Vehicles with Quattro driveline. We recommend trimming the front bump stops by 10mm on Base Suspension A4s and Allroads.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov