Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were engineered and tested in-house at 034Motorsport to deliver superb ride quality and optimal handling performance. Designed to as a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly evaluated on the street and track on 034Motorsport's Mk7 Volkswagen GTI Development Vehicle, and by independent VW enthusiasts before release. The selected spring rates, unique dual-rate spring design, and ride height are the culmination of months testing - thousands of miles of commuting and countless track days - resulting in a lowering kit that is perfectly matched to the factory dampers.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs is manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility, and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched levels of handling performance. These springs are the ideal suspension solution for the discerning Golf/GTI owner who desires to lower their vehicle and enhance their driving experience.
- Approximately 1.1" (GTI) or 1.5" (Golf) of Lowering with Perfect, Functional Stance - No Reverse Rake!
- Improved Handling Performance & Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Coil Spring Sleeves Included
- Superb Comfort & Ride Quality
- Compatible with Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC)
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Shot Peened & Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- MkVII Volkswagen GTI
- Front - Approximately 1.0" - 1.1" Lower
- Rear - Approximately 1.0" - 1.1" Lower
- MkVII Volkswagen Golf
- Front - Approximately 1.4" - 1.5" Lower
- Rear - Approximately 1.4" - 1.5" Lower
Effective Spring Rates:
- Front - 210 Pounds/Inch
- Rear - 280 Pounds/Inch
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf (MkVII)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen GTI (MkVII)
- Please Note: Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are compatible with both Standard Suspension and Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC) equipped vehicles.
- Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade, Volkswagen & Audi MQB And MQB EVO FWDSpecial Price $279.00 Regular Price $310.00
- Motor Mount Pair, Density Line, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVO with 2.0T TFSISpecial Price $269.10 Regular Price $299.00
- P34 Performance Cold Air Intake, 8V Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R, 1.8T/2.0T Gen 3 (MQB)Special Price $344.70 Regular Price $383.00
- Res-X Resonator Delete, MkVII Volkswagen GTI & 8V Audi A3 FWDSpecial Price $166.50 Regular Price $185.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov