Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for the MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI are the perfect solution for those looking to lower their vehicle and improve handling dynamics while retaining excellent ride quality.
A true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels. These springs were engineered in-house and tested extensively on 034Motorsport's MkVII Volkswagen GTI before release to ensure that they deliver the ideal combination of performance, comfort, and reliability.NVH Levels: LOW
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Lowering Springs transfer low amounts of NVH to the cabin in the form of mild road noise increases based on user feedback. Should you experience any other noises following your installation, confirm your installation was done properly with all components torqued to spec. As always, do not hesitate to email email@example.com if you have any questions following your installation. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were engineered and tested in-house at 034Motorsport to deliver superb ride quality and optimal handling performance. Designed to as a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly evaluated on the street and track on 034Motorsport's Mk7 Volkswagen GTI Development Vehicle, and by independent VW enthusiasts before release. The selected spring rates, unique dual-rate spring design, and ride height are the culmination of months testing - thousands of miles of commuting and countless track days - resulting in a lowering kit that is perfectly matched to the factory dampers.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs is manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility, and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched levels of handling performance. These springs are the ideal suspension solution for the discerning Golf/GTI owner who desires to lower their vehicle and enhance their driving experience.
Why Are Dynamic+ Coil Spring Sleeves Needed?
When designing 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Lowering Springs, we are not simply making a shorter spring. With lowering springs, the misconception is that the overall coil length is shorter. The spring itself is actually the same length as the OEM spring but they are designed with some of the coils in the spring closer together, which "stack" under weight, giving you the lowered ride height. Since the coils are physically closer to one another, when the suspension compresses and decompresses, the coils stack and rise.
Coils stacking is engineered into the design of the majority of aftermarket lowering springs, aftermarket coilovers, and sometimes even OEM suspension. This depends largely on the design of the car during the engineering process.
In some cases when these coils stack under heavy, they can create excess noise. For this reason, 034Motorsport offers Dynamic+ Coil Spring Sleeves to dampen the noise between coils. Not all Dynamic+ Lowering Springs will require these Coil Spring Sleeves, and for those that do, 034Motorsport includes a pair of Coil Spring Sleeves that are pre-installed in the appropriate location.
- Approximately 1.1" (GTI) or 1.5" (Golf) of Lowering with Perfect, Functional Stance - No Reverse Rake!
- Improved Handling Performance & Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Coil Spring Sleeves Included
- Superb Comfort & Ride Quality
- Compatible with Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC)
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Shot Peened & Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- MkVII Volkswagen GTI
- Front - Approximately 1.0" - 1.1" Lower
- Rear - Approximately 1.0" - 1.1" Lower
- MkVII Volkswagen Golf
- Front - Approximately 1.4" - 1.5" Lower
- Rear - Approximately 1.4" - 1.5" Lower
Effective Spring Rates:
- Front - 210 Pounds/Inch
- Rear - 280 Pounds/Inch
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf (MkVII)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen GTI (MkVII)
- Please Note: Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are compatible with both Standard Suspension and Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC) equipped vehicles.
- Res-X Resonator Delete, MkVII Volkswagen GTI & 8V Audi A3 FWDSpecial Price $176.40 Regular Price $196.00
- P34 Performance Cold Air Intake, 8V Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R, 1.8T/2.0T Gen 3 (MQB)Special Price $355.50 Regular Price $395.00
- Motor Mount Pair, Density Line, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVO with 2.0T TFSISpecial Price $277.20 Regular Price $308.00
- Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade, Volkswagen & Audi MQB And MQB EVO FWDSpecial Price $288.00 Regular Price $320.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov