Dynamic+ Lowering Springs For 8V.5 Audi RS3
Developed specifically for vehicles equipped with Audi Magnetic Ride, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are engineered to improve handling performance and deliver superb ride quality. Designed as a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly tested on the street and track on 034Motorsport's 2018 Audi RS3 8V.5, and by independent Audi enthusiasts before release.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs is manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility, and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched performance for the discerning Audi RS3 enthusiast.
- Improved Handling Performance
- Superb Ride Quality
- Improved Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Coil Spring Sleeves Included
- Compatible with Audi Magnetic Ride
- Provides Approximately 1" Front Lowering and 3/4" Rear Lowering
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Shot Peened & Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- Front - Approximately 25mm (1.0") Lower
- Rear - Approximately 20mm (0.75") Lower
|034Motorsport RS3||350.0 lb/in||450.0 lb/in|
|Stock with Mag-Ride||333.8 lb/in||367.3 lb/in|
|Stock without Mag-Ride||326.6 lb/in||404.0 lb/in|
034Motorsport RS3 track use alignment specs; these specifications are optimal for a track driven car with a very "loose" handling attitude and lively rear end that drives towards oversteer. Caution should be used with these alignment specs as they can cause the car to over-rotate and spin, especially during throttle-lift conditions while turning:
- Front: (Tires: 265/35-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -3.0 degrees each side (034-601-1013 camber mounts)
- Caster: 7.1 degrees (not adjustable)
- Toe: 0.6mm (toe-in) each side
- Rear: (Tires: 245/40-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -1.5 degrees each side
- Toe: 0.8mm (toe-in) each side
Our test vehicle is also running 034Motorsport front and rear sway bars, and all 034Motorsport spherical Motorsport line of products.
- 034Motorsport Spherical Motorsport Rear Sway Bar End Links, Volkswagen & Audi MQB & MQB EVOSpecial Price $238.50 Regular Price $265.00
- Adjustable MQB Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade, MkVII Volkswagen Golf R, 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro, & MkIII Audi TT/TTSSpecial Price $278.10 Regular Price $309.00
- Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts, 8V/8V.5 Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro, MkIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro, & MkVII Volkswagen Golf RSpecial Price $129.60 Regular Price $144.00
- Strut Mount, Street Density, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVOSpecial Price $59.40 Regular Price $66.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov