Flywheel, 2.7T Aluminum for Tilton Clutch Kit
Only 4 left
High performance flywheel for use with Tilton and similar clutches, fits all 2.7T engines with 01E 6-speed transmissions.
High performance flywheel for use with Tilton and similar clutches, fits all 2.7t engines with 01E 6-speed transmissions. For applications where light weight, fast shifting and ultimate holding strength are required, we can supply Tilton clutch packages rated for over 1300 ft/lbs TQ.
- CNC machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum
- For use with Tilton and other 7.25 " clutch kits on the market (with same dimensions as Tilton), fits Tilton twin cerama-metallic and triple sintered iron clutches. (Custom clutch fitment available)
- Clutches specified for .100" preloading step (custom is available)
- 10.0 lbs weight for fast reving and rev-matching
- Thick 1/4", 6.35mm 1018 steel friction surface for long wear and good heat resistance
- For use with OEM Motronic crank trigger 60-2
- Grade 12.9 strengthened steel allen bolts included for crank fitment
- Utilizes OEM pilot bearing press fit (not included but available)
- Note, check fitment in all installations for potential interference due to casting variations inside the transmission, especially the casting features in the area around the throw out bearing that can interfere with the top of the pressure plate
Pressure plate bolts should be torqued to 20ft/lbs, Flywheel to crank bolts to 60ft/lbs with red loctite on both the threads.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov