Flywheel, VR6 Longitudinal Tilton Style
Only 1 left
Custom 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum flywheel for the longitudinal mount VR6 mated to the Audi 01A/01E transmission.
Custom 034Motorsport aluminum flywheel for the longitudinally mounting a VR6 engine mated to the Audi 01A/01E transmission. Designed to run a Tilton style clutch, either in the twin-disc Cerametallic or triple-disc sintered iron configurations. This is the same flywheel we ran on our 800+whp Time Attack Audi A4 VR6T.
- Flywheel weighs in at approximately 11lbs
- Full line of clutches available for this flywheel, from street use to over 1000hp
- This is the same flywheel we run on our 800+whp Time Attack A4 VR6T
- Note, check fitment in all installations for potential interference due to casting variations inside the transmission, especially the casting features in the area around the throw out bearing that can interfere with the top of the pressure plate.
- Lightweight Billet Aluminum Tilton Style VR6 Longitudinal Flywheel
- Pilot Bearing
- Flywheel Bolts
- Clutch package is not included, give us a call and we can match up an appropriate clutch kit for your setup
- Pressure plate bolts should be torqued to 20ft/lbs
- Flywheel to crank bolts should be torqued to 60ft/lbs with red Loctite on the threads
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov