High Flow Racing Catalytic Converter, B8/B8.5 Audi A4, A5, Q5, Allroad 2.0 TFSI
034Motorsport High-Flow Catalytic Converters are designed to replace the restrictive factory catalytic converter, and allow for quicker spool while increasing horsepower and torque throughout the powerband.
This complete drop-in upgrade will bolt up to any stock/stock-fit turbo and stock/stock-fit exhaust system, and can provide gains of up to 24WTQ and 27WHP on stock turbo tunes.
034Motorsport High-Flow Catalytic Converters are designed to replace the restrictive OE catalytic converter, and allow for quicker spool while increasing horsepower and torque throughout the powerband.
We construct them from stainless steel tubing, and utilize a high-performance 250-cell stainless-steel-matrix cat. They feature CNC machined flanges to prevent warping and expansion, factory-correct exhaust hanger location, and 2 oxygen sensor bungs in the proper locations for the factory sensors. Full 3.5" tubing is used at the turbo outlet, with a smooth transition to 3" after the cat.
The high-flow catalytic converter is a complete drop-in upgrade; will bolt up to any stock/stock-fit turbo and stock/stock-fit exhaust. Professionally assembled in-house, TIG-welded and backpurged.
- Stainless Steel Tubing
- TIG Welded
- Application-Specific Flanges
- Factory Oxygen Sensor and Exhaust Hanger Placement
- Installation Hardware Included!
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower and Torque Gains!
We've seen gains of over 24WTQ and 27WHP on our dyno on stock turbo tunes.
- 2009 - 2016 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi A5 2.0 TFSI (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI (B8/B8.5)
- 2013 - 2016 Audi Allroad 2.0 TFSI (B8.5)
*** Direct bolt-in for OEM cat-back exhaust, or aftermarket cat-back exhaust systems designed to fit with the OEM catalytic converter. Will fit Quattro and FWD B8/B8.5 Audi A4/A5/Q5/Allroad 2.0 TFSI models equipped with Manual, Tiptronic, or CVT transmissions.
NOTE: Will not fit Right Hand Drive (RHD) or Sportback vehicles.
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
- This catalytic converter requires a Stage 2 Racing Use Only Remap to eliminate any check engine lights due to removal of the factory catalyst.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov