Intake Inlet Pipe Heat Shield Audi TT RS & RS3 2.5 TFSI EVO
034Motorsport is pleased to present our Intake Inlet Pipe Heat Shield for the Audi 8S TTRS and 8V.5 RS3 2.5 TFSI EVO! This heat shield is made from 304 stainless steel and reduces intake air temperature by shielding the inlet pipe from direct radiant heat from the turbo and downpipe.
- Manufactured from 304 stainless steel for corrosion and heat resistance.
- Protects carbon fiber and plastic intake tubes from heat related damage.
- Can be used with the stock intake and most aftermarket intakes.
- Confirmed to work with Integrated Engineering's IE Carbon Fiber Intake System for Audi RS3 8V & TTRS 8S.
Early non-US 8V.5 Fitment Note
- Please note that very early non-US 8V.5 Audi RS3's come with a heat shield that is not compatible with the 034Motorsport Auxiliary Heat Shield supplied with this intake kit.
- The newer style OE heat shield can be purchased from an Audi dealer for under $100 USD. The OE part number is 07K 129 597 G. Once installed, the 034Motorsport Auxiliary Heat Shield can also be installed.
- The older style OE heat shield that is not compatible is shown in the photo below.
|Audi||RS3||2017+||8V.5-MQB||2.5TFSI EVO DAZA|
|Audi||TTRS||2018+||8S-MQB||2.5TFSI EVO DAZA|
We found other products you might like!
- 034Motorsport 2.5TFSI EVO Performance Software, 8V/8S Audi RS3/TTRS
As low as $200.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov