Intake Inlet Pipe Heat Shield Audi TT RS & RS3 2.5 TFSI EVO
- Manufactured from 304 stainless steel for corrosion and heat resistance.
- Protects carbon fiber and plastic intake tubes from heat related damage.
- Can be used with the stock intake and most aftermarket intakes.
- Confirmed to work with Integrated Engineering's IE Carbon Fiber Intake System for Audi RS3 8V & TTRS 8S.
Early non-US 8V.5 Fitment Note
- Please note that very early non-US 8V.5 Audi RS3's come with a heat shield that is not compatible with the 034Motorsport Auxiliary Heat Shield supplied with this intake kit.
- The newer style OE heat shield can be purchased from an Audi dealer for under $100 USD. The OE part number is 07K 129 597 G. Once installed, the 034Motorsport Auxiliary Heat Shield can also be installed.
- The older style OE heat shield that is not compatible is shown in the photo below.
|Audi||RS3||2017+||8V.5-MQB||2.5TFSI EVO DAZA|
|Audi||TTRS||2018+||8S-MQB||2.5TFSI EVO DAZA|
- Dynamic+ DSG Software Upgrade for Audi 8V.5 RS3 and 8S TTRS DQ500 Transmission
As low as $480.00 Regular Price $600.00
- 034Motorsport 2.5TFSI EVO Performance Software, 8V/8S Audi RS3/TTRS
As low as $160.00 Regular Price $200.00
- Dynamic+ Camber Mount Pair, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVOSpecial Price $325.80 Regular Price $362.00
- 034Motorsport Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount, 8S Audi TT RS & 8V/8V.5 Audi RS3Special Price $278.10 Regular Price $309.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov