Motor Mount, Density Line, Audi I5, C4 UrS4/UrS6, B3 80/90/Coupe Quattro, 4000/5000, 100/200
034Motorsport's Density Line Engine Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort.
Density Line Motor Mounts for Audi I5 models including the UrS4,UrS6, Coupe Quattro, 80/90, 100/200, 4000/5000, are optimized void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts, resulting in improved shifting feel and driving dynamics.
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. These 034Motorsport Motor Mounts will transfer low to medium amounts of NVH to the cabin based on user feedback. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please email email@example.com for further assistance.
We're proud to announce the availability of the Density Line Engine Mounts for numerous Audi I5 applications, including the C4 Audi UrS4/UrS6, B3 Audi 80/90/Coupe Quattro, Audi 4000/5000, and Audi 100/200!
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are optimized void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
The Street Density Engine Mount is manufactured from 50 durometer rubber, which is approximately 10% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also optimized void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 25% stiffer than stock.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, without any significant increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
The Track Density Engine Mount is manufactured from 80 durometer rubber, which is approximately 90% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also optimized void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 120% stiffer than stock.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. Track Density Mounts will cause a noticeable increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin.
- Manufactured from 50 Durometer (Street Density) or 80 Durometer (Track Density) Rubber with Optimized Void-Free Construction
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
- Sold Individually (One Vehicle Requires 2 Mounts)
- C4 Audi UrS4/UrS6 - AAN
- B3 Audi 80/90/Coupe Quattro - I5 Engines
- Audi UrQuattro
- Audi Coupe GT
- Audi 4000/5000 - I5 Enignes
- Audi 100/200 - I5 Engines
- 443 199 379D / 443199379D
- 443 199 379E / 443199379E
- 443 199 381C / 443199381C
- 443 199 381L / 443199381L
- 443 199 382 / 443199382
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
High-Durometer Rubber vs. Polyurethane:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation.
Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
Street Density vs. Track Density:
We recommend Street Density Mounts for all daily-driven vehicles. They offer a significant increase in performance with a minimal increase in NVH transfer into the cabin. Track Density Mounts are recommended for purpose-built track cars, or those who do not mind significantly increased engine noise and vibration in the cabin.
Please select Street Density or Track Density from the dropdown menu above. Sold individually. One vehicle will require 2 mounts!
- The nuts for these mounts should be torqued to the factory specification of 25 Nm (approximately 18.5 ft. lbs.). Overtightening these nuts can cause damage to the mounting studs!
- These performance engine mounts will fit most Audi I5 models, including UrQuattro, 4000/Coupe GT, 80/90/Coupe Quattro, 5000, 100, 200, S4 and others. However, some non-US cars use an offset-style mount. These will not fit those applications.
|Part Number Interchange||443199379D, 443199379E, 443199381C, 443199381L, 443199382|
- Polyurethane Snub Mount, Early Audi ApplicationsSpecial Price $34.20 Regular Price $38.00
- Fuel Pressure Regulator, Adjustable, Stock FitmentSpecial Price $105.30 Regular Price $117.00
- Audi Wastegate Spring, 1.9BARSpecial Price $56.70 Regular Price $63.00
- 012/016/01E Short Shift Kit, Audi 4000/5000/200 Quattro, UrQuattro, C4 Audi UrS4/UrS6Special Price $204.30 Regular Price $227.00
- 034Motorsport C4 Audi UrS4/UrS6 & S2/RS2 I5 20VT AAN/ABY/ADU Coil Pack Update Harness for 2.0T FSI CoilsSpecial Price $198.00 Regular Price $220.00
- Snub Mount with Bracket, Audi UrS4/UrS6 and OthersSpecial Price $90.90 Regular Price $101.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov