Motor Mount, Density Line, B6/B7 Audi S4/RS4 V8 & C5 Audi A6/S6/RS6/Allroad 4.2L
Tired of unwanted engine movement under load and drivetrain slop when shifting? 034Motorsport's Density Line Motor Mounts for the B6/B7 Audi S4/RS4 & C5 Audi A6/S6/RS6/Allroad 4.2L are designed to provide improved performance over the factory mounts, as well as eliminate the failure-prone "Active Engine Mount" feature.
By replacing the voids and fluid cavities in the factory mounts with high-quality Density Line rubber, and manufacturing the mount bases from steel instead of aluminum, these mounts drastically reduce unwanted engine movement and eliminate most common failures of the factory mounts.
Please Note: Our Active Motor Mount Resistor Bypasses are sold separately, and are designed keep the check engine light off on vehicles equipped with Active Engine Mounts from the factory. Simply plug these in to the factory harness and go!NVH Levels: Low - Medium
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. These 034Motorsport Motor Mounts will transfer low to medium amounts of NVH to the cabin based on user feedback. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
We are VERY excited to be announcing the release of our 034Motorsport Street Density motor mounts for the B6/B7 Audi S4/RS4 and C5 Audi A6/S6/RS6 and Allroad!
We've been testing these mounts for some time to ensure they are reliable and meet the criterion for the intended use - results so far are very exciting!
WHAT THEY ARE: A new line of rubber motor mounts made FOR us by OE suppliers to OUR specifications.
STREETDENSITY Mounts are solid rubber mounts with a 50 durometer about 10% stiffer than stock, this means they still ride smooth and quiet but provide a marked improvement in drivetrain dampening over stock mounts. Livable street performance with serious sport intentions. Note, since there are no voids or air pockets in these mounts, even though the rubber is only 10% stiffer, the resulting reduction in drivetrain movement is actually 25% stiffer.
THIS IS NOT AN OE MOUNT, OR AN RS4 MOUNT, AND THESE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE - These are built by an OE supplier to 034Motorsport specifications for performance applications.
Combine with Density transmission mount and 034Motorsport snub mount and cage for the ultimate in performance drivetrain mounting.
- 2003 - 2005 Audi S4 (B6)
- 4.2L V8
- 2006 - 2008 Audi S4 (B7)
- 4.2L V8
- 2007 - 2008 Audi RS4 (B7)
- 4.2L FSI
- 1999 - 2005 Audi Allroad (C5)
- 4.2L V8
- 1999 - 2004 Audi A6/S6 (C5)
- 4.2L V8
- 2002 - 2004 Audi RS6 (C5)
Please Note: Our Active Motor Mount Resistor Bypasses are sold separately, and are designed keep the check engine light off on vehicles equipped with Active Engine Mounts from the factory. Simply plug these in to the factory harness and go!
Please Note: The nuts for these mounts should be torqued to the factory specification of 25 Nm (approximately 18.5 ft. lbs.). Overtightening these nuts can cause damage to the mount!
- 034Motorsport Rear Differential Carrier Mount Insert Kit, B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4, Billet AluminumSpecial Price $103.50 Regular Price $115.00
- 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Quattro & FWD, AdjustableSpecial Price $252.00 Regular Price $280.00
- Sway Bar End Links, Motorsport, Front, B5/B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4 & C5 A6/S6/RS6Special Price $174.60 Regular Price $194.00
- MAF Hose, Silicone, B6/B7 Audi S4 4.2L V8Special Price $90.90 Regular Price $101.00
- 034Motorsport Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arm Kit, B5/B6/B7/C5 Audi A4/S4/RS4 & A6/S6/RS6Special Price $472.50 Regular Price $525.00
- Subframe Bushings, Front, Billet Aluminum B5/B6/B7 ChassisSpecial Price $167.40 Regular Price $186.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov