Motor Mount Pair, Density Line, MkV & MkVI Volkswagen, 8J & 8P Audi, 2.0T FSI
We're proud to announce the availability of the Density Line Engine Mount Pair for MkV & MkVI Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI and 8P & 8J Chassis Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS! 034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance.
Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. Based on user feedback, 034Motorsport Motor Mounts transfer none to low amounts of NVH to the cabin. NVH changes may be more noticeable in vehicles if your dogbone mounts are worn or failed. We recommend giving the Density Line Mounts at least 250 miles to break in after installation. NVH is subjective, so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please evaluate the installation to ensure to components are touching each other and email email@example.com for further assistance.
We're proud to announce the availability of the Density Line Engine Mount Pair for MkV & MkVI Chassis Volkswagen and 8P & 8J Chassis Audi models!
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
The Street Density Engine Mount Pair is manufactured from 60 durometer rubber, which is approximately 35% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 60% stiffer than stock. The cast aluminum mount bodies have also been redesigned to cope with the added stress of spirited driving.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, without any significant increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
- Manufactured from 60 Durometer (Street Density) Rubber with Fluid-Free Construction
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine/Transmission Mounts
- Sold in Pairs (One Engine Mount & One Transmission Mount)
- 2006 - 2013 Audi A3 (8P)
- 2.0T FSI / 2.0 TSI
- 2006 - 2013 Audi TT / TTS (8J)
- 2.0T FSI / 2.0 TSI
- 2005 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI / Jetta (MkV)
- 2.0T FSI / 2.0 TSI
- 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos / Golf / GTI / R (MkVI)
- 2.0 TSI
- 2014 - 2017 Volkswagen Jetta / GLI (MkVI)
- 2.0T EA888 Gen 3
- 2005 - 2010 Volkswagen Passat (B6)
- 2.0T FSI / 2.0 TSI
- Will Not Fit Cars Equipped With Tiptronic Transmission
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
High-Durometer Rubber vs. Polyurethane:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for control arm bushings that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation.
Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
Street Density vs. Track Density:
We recommend Street Density Mounts for all daily-driven vehicles. They offer a significant increase in performance with a minimal increase in NVH transfer into the cabin. Track Density Mounts are recommended for purpose-built track cars, or those who do not mind significantly increased engine noise and vibration in the cabin.
NOTE: This Street Density Mount application features stiffer and less compliant rubber, however, the mount is not designed to see significantly larger amounts of abuse, as Density Mounts use a similar design and construction to the OEM mounts. This means that driving dynamics are improved, but these mounts are not necessarily suited for more punishing applications or abuse. Normal "sport driving" will typically see these mounts lasting up to 50k miles or more. More abusive use, such as aggressive drag racing, clutch dumps, aggressive shifting, and big increases in power, can cause these mounts to fail or wear prematurely, typically in 20k miles or less. For mounts that will sustain the latter abusive scenarios, we strongly recommend our Motorsport Mounts which are designed for specifically for such use.
- Billet Aluminum Dogbone Mount Insert for Early (Up to 2008.5) MkV Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI & 8J/8P Audi TT/A3Special Price $44.10 Regular Price $49.00
- Spherical Rear Trailing Arm Kit, MkV/MkVI Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/R & 8J/8P Audi A3/S3/RS3/TT/TTS/TTRSSpecial Price $439.20 Regular Price $488.00
- Sway Bar End Link Pair, Motorsport, Front, Adjustable, Volkswagen & Audi PQ35, MQB, and MQB EVOSpecial Price $265.50 Regular Price $295.00
- Sway Bar End Links, Motorsport, Rear, Adjustable, 8P & 8J Audi TT/A3, MkV & MkVI Volkswagen Jetta GTI R32 RabbitSpecial Price $183.60 Regular Price $204.00
- 034Motorsport Stainless Steel Subframe Locking Collar Upgrade Kit, MkV/MkVI Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI & 8P Audi A3Special Price $202.50 Regular Price $225.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov