Motor Mount, Street Density, B9/B9.5 Audi A4/A5
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. Based on user feedback, 034Motorsport Motor Mounts transfer low to mild amounts of NVH to the cabin. We recommend giving the Density Line Mounts at least 250 miles to break in after installation. NVH is subjective, so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please evaluate the installation to ensure to components are touching each other and email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
034Motorsport Street Density Motor Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. These mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Street Density Motor Mounts are optimized void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop and the possibility of leakage and collapse associated with the factory mounts. The mount bodies are made from high-quality cast aluminum using OEM production techniques and employ emulators to replicate the electronics of the factory motor mounts for plug-and-play installation. This ensures MIL-free operation for cars equipped with active motor mounts.
Street Density Motor Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to the complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings. Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation. Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
The 034Motorsport Street Density Motor Mounts are designed to be an OE replacement for B9/B9.5 Audi S4/S5/SQ5 3.0 TFSI and B9/B9.5 Audi RS5 2.9 TFSI. These mounts offer the same performance and deflection as the stock S/RS Audi motor mounts, but without the failure-prone liquid-filled design. They are a heavier duty, longer lasting option that factory and OE replacement mounts on the market, they will offer the same factory performance in a much more durable package.
- Manufactured from 50 Durometer Rubber with Optimized Void-Free Construction
- Street Density for B9/B9.5 Audi A4/A5 2.0T TFSI
- OE Replacement for B9/B9.5 Audi S4/S5/SQ5 3.0 TFSI and B9/B9.5 Audi RS5 2.9 TFSI
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Motor Mounts
- Improved Long Term Durability and Longevity
- Sold in Pairs
- Driver Side Density Mount
- Passenger Side Density Mount
OE Part Interchange:
- Driver Side:
- 8W0 199 371 BD
- 8W0 199 371 BH
- 8W0 199 371 FC
- 8W0 199 371 CQ
- 8W0 199 371 CP
- 8W0 199 372 CR
- 4M0 199 371 FG
- Passenger Side:
- 8W0 199 372 AB
- 8W0 199 372 CN
- 8W0 199 372 FC
- 8W0 199 372 CQ
- 8W0 199 372 CP
- 8W0 199 372 CR
- 4M0 199 372 FG
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 4 hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||8W0 199 371 BD, 8W0 199 371 BH, 8W0 199 371 FC, 8W0 199 371 CQ, 8W0 199 371 CP, 8W0 199 372 CR, 8W0 199 372 AB, 8W0 199 372 CN, 8W0 199 372 FC, 8W0 199 372 CQ, 8W0 199 372 CP, 8W0 199 372 CR|
- Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit, B9/B9.5 Audi A4/S4/A5/S5/RS5 & AllroadSpecial Price $180.90 Regular Price $201.00
- Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Mount Insert Kit, B9/B9.5 Audi A4/A5/S4/S5/RS5 & AllroadSpecial Price $134.10 Regular Price $149.00
- 034Motorsport Turbo Muffler Delete with Test Ports, Volkswagen & Audi EA888.3 1.8T/2.0T 4 Cylinder EnginesSpecial Price $101.70 Regular Price $113.00
- X-Clear Driveshaft Tunnel Brace B9/B9.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4 & A5/S5/RS5Special Price $110.70 Regular Price $123.00
- 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Sway Bar Kit, B9/B9.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5, AllroadSpecial Price $569.70 Regular Price $633.00
- Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for B9 Audi A4/AllroadSpecial Price $315.90 Regular Price $351.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov