Motorsport Adjustable Rear Toe Links, Gen 1 & Gen 1.5 Audi R8 (4.2 V8 & 5.2 V10)
Replace your fixed, cast aluminum factory rear toe links on your Gen 1 & Gen 1.5 Audi R8 with this performance engineered adjustable set from 034Motorsport!
034Motorsport's Motorsport Adjustable Rear Toe Links facilitate simple and precise toe adjustments, making alignment changes for optimal track performance or even tire wear easier than ever. In addition, Motorsport Adjustable Rear Toe Links feature Aurora spherical rod ends for ultimate precision and durability - ensuring that proper suspension geometry is maintained during hard cornering.
Motorsport Adjustable Rear Toe Links were thoroughly tested on the street and track on 034Motorsport's Gen 1.5 Audi R8 4.2L V8 Development Vehicle before release. These adjustable toe links are direct replacements for the stock parts, and designed to be fully serviceable and rebuildable.
Driving Impressions: The factory R8 is very good, incredible even, and it doesn’t drive like an Audi at all - a very good thing! The car from the factory is made to drive like a street car, safe and predictable, and this means the car always tends towards pushing at the limit. By changing the rear toe, the car can be made to drive much more lively, but the factory toe links are not adjustable, so the rear toe is fixed. Using 034Motorsport Toe Links allows for adjustability, and that means dialing the handling you want, and the option to make the car turn in more quickly with more grip, and the car to rotate and turn vs pushing away from the apex at the limit. As a bonus, the links eliminate any slop or deflection in the factory arms, giving a much more precise handling and turning feel.
- Javad Shadzi, CEO 034Motorsport
- Precise Toe Adjustment
- Eliminates All Bushing Deflection
- Improved Handling
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Tie Rod Bodies - Anodized Black for Durability
- CNC Machined Aluminum Rod End Spacers
- Aurora Spherical Rod Ends Featuring Self-Lubricating Teflon Race Lining
- Designed For Easy, Precise, On-Car Adjustability
- Direct Drop-In Replacements for Factory Toe Links
- Sold In Pairs
OE Part Interchange:
- 420 501 530 D
- 034Motorsport Motorsport Adjustable Rear Toe Link Pair
034Motorsport R8 track use alignment specs; these specifications are optimal for a track-driven car with a very "loose" handling attitude and lively rear end that drives towards oversteer. Caution should be used with these alignment specs as they can cause the car to over-rotate and spin, especially during throttle-lift conditions while turning and trail braking:
Front: (Tires: 255/35/19 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -2.2 degrees each side (034Motorsport Camber Shims)
- Caster: 6.0 degrees each side (not adjustable)
- Toe: 2.2mm (toe in)
Rear: (Tires: 315/30/19 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -2.4 degrees each side (034Motorsport Camber Shims)
- Toe: 2.0mm toe in (034Motorsport Adjustable Toe Arms)
Our test vehicle is also running 034Motorsport Front and Rear Sway Bars, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs, and all 034Motorsport Spherical Motorsport line of products.
|Audi||R8||2009-2015||42||V8 4.2L FSI|
|Audi||R8||2009-2015||42||V10 5.2L FSI|
NOTE: Will not fit cars built before September 1, 2009.
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 1 hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||420 501 530 D|
- Stage 1 2-Piece 365MM Floating Front Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit, Gen 1 & Gen 1.5 Audi R8 (4.2 V8 & 5.2 V10)Special Price $891.20 Regular Price $1,114.00
- Motorsport Billet Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Link Pair, Gen 1 & Gen 1.5 Audi R8 (4.2 V8 & 5.2 V10)Special Price $199.80 Regular Price $222.00
- Motorsport Billet Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair, Gen 1 & Gen 1.5 Audi R8 (4.2 V8 & 5.2 V10)Special Price $224.10 Regular Price $249.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov