Motorsport Billet Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair, Gen 1 & Gen 1.5 Audi R8 (4.2 V8 & 5.2 V10)
Replace your flimsy, imprecise OEM sway bar end links with 034Motorsport performance engineered adjustable spherical end links! The 034Motorsport's Billet Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension energy and movement to the sway bar. With its adjustable length design, 034Motorsport Billet Adjustable Rear Sway Bar end links allow you to maintain proper preload on the sway bar when lowering your car. 034Motorsport sway bar end links are the only options on the market with high misalignment sphericals, ensuring that the end links do not bind as the suspension articulates
In addition, adjustable sway bar end links allow you to adjust preload on the sway bar, as well as alleviate potential sway bar clearance issues caused by lowering your car.
WHAT IS SWAY BAR PRELOAD? When a sway bar is preloaded, it means that it is already twisted when the car is at rest, and it’s trying to roll the car to one side because of this. This will lead to asymmetric behaviour and the car will favor tuning one way versus the other.
Preload is detectable when the car is at ride-height on a flat surface, and removal of an end link is difficult because the sway bar is already twisted and applying force on the bolt, or installing the end link is difficult because the bar needs to be twisted to insert the bolt through the hole in the sway bar. With equal-length non-adjustable sway bar end links, removing preload is not possible.
By utilizing our 034Motorsport adjustable end links, the lengths of each end link can be adjusted so that the end link can be easily installed at ride-height without needing to twist the bar to get it to fit. Zero preload provides symmetrical handling in right and left turns.
- Adjustable Length CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Bodies (Anodized Black for Durability) Aurora Spherical Rod Ends Motorsport Quality Improved Steering Response, Handling, and Road Feel Easy, Straightforward Installation Fully Rebuildable
Replaces OE Part:
- 420 505 465
- Qty. 2 - Billet Aluminum Adjuster Rods
- Qty. 2 - Aurora Spherical Rod Ends - Right-Hand Thread
- Qty. 2 - Aurora Spherical Rod Ends - Left-Hand Thread
- Qty. 2 - Jam Nuts - Right-Hand Thread
- Qty. 2 - Jam Nuts - Left-Hand Thread
- Qty. 8 - Spacers
- Qty. 2 - Loctite Anti-Seize Packets
- Misc. Hardware
|Audi||R8||2006-2015||42||V8 4.2L FSI|
|Audi||R8||2006-2015||42||V10 5.2L FSI|
The installation of your 034Motorsport is a straightforward process that will take approximately 1 hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||420 505 465|
- ZTF-01 Forged Wheel Set, Gen 1 & Gen 1.5 Audi R8 (4.2 V8 & 5.2 V10)Special Price $2,452.50 Regular Price $2,725.00
- 2-Piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit, Gen 1 & Gen 1.5 Audi R8 (4.2 V8 & 5.2 V10)Special Price $855.00 Regular Price $950.00
- Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kit, Gen 1 & Gen 1.5 Audi R8 (4.2 V8 & 5.2 V10)Special Price $129.60 Regular Price $144.00
- 034Motorsport Aluminum Valve Stem Cap SetSpecial Price $9.90 Regular Price $11.00
- 034Motorsport Women's T-Shirt, Audi R8 LinesAs low as $15.40 Regular Price $22.00
- 034Motorsport T-Shirt, Audi R8 LinesAs low as $15.40 Regular Price $22.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov