P34 Cold Air Intake, B9/B9.5 Audi A4/A5/allroad ROW
034Motorsport's P34 Cold Air Intake System delivers improved power, sound, and acceleration to B9/B9.5 Audi A4/A5/allroad owners in a clean OEM+ package. Through extensive evaluation of the factory airbox design, 034Motorsport's engineers were able to create a performance replacement that allows for increased airflow to the turbocharger and engine. The P34 Air Intake System offers measurable performance improvements, simple bolt-on installation, and unsurpassed fit and finish.
- We recommend visually verifying your intake system to ensure that it does have a MAF (mass airflow) sensor attached to the airbox. The 034Motorsport P34 Cold Air Intake ROW (Rest of World, i.e. - non-North American region) is only for vehicles with a MAF attached directly to the factory airbox.
- If your vehicle does not have a MAF at the airbox, please visit the 034-108-1012 P34 Cold Air Intake for Audi B9/B9.5 A4/A5/allroad product page that is designed for these vehicles that do not use a MAF sensor.
Significant effort went into developing this comprehensive performance intake solution for the longitudinal EA888 2.0T Gen 3 engine found in the B9/B9.5 generation Audi A4/A5/allroad. Subsequently, the P34 Cold Air Intake System offers discerning enthusiasts measurable increases in horsepower and torque, sporty induction and turbocharger sounds, and a beautiful airbox design.
Throughout the development process, multiple designs were modeled, prototyped, and tested - all to ensure that the P34 Cold Air Intake System delivers measurable performance benefits and superb fitment. The result is a partially-enclosed airbox which uses the factory fresh air inlet duct and heat shield, while housing a massive 5" inlet conical air filter, and a CNC-machined billet aluminum velocity stack feeding through the factory MAF sensor to a reinforced silicone turbo inlet pipe.
Minimizing Unnecessary Filter Shrouding
034Motorsport focuses on optimizing every aspect of the intake system across a broad range of variables and compromises. A critical component of a high-flowing performance intake is the ability for air to flow around and into the filter. If the air cannot flow freely around the filter, it will be restricted from getting into it. Many aftermarket kits fit too large of a filter in an enclosure that cannot accommodate its size, thus choking the filter and reducing its overall flow. This often happens when a product is engineered for one variable at the expense of others. 034Motorsport conducted extensive tests and refined its development of the intake design to allow for maximum airflow surrounding the air filter, allowing for optimal airflow to, and through, the filter. The final result is the right size filter in the right size filter housing, creating maximum airflow and performance with OEM level filtering; the ultimate goal of any intake system. Be cautious of any intake that brags only of air filter size, without taking into account the detrimental effects of shrouding the filter.
P34 Cold Air Intake System Features
- Developed In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower & Torque Gains
- Increased Airflow to Turbocharger Inlet
- Enhanced Engine & Induction Sounds
- Improved Throttle Response
- Superb Fit & Finish to Match Factory Engine Bay
- Stealthy OEM+ Design Utilizes Factory Inlet Duct & Heat Shield
- Massive 5" Inlet Conical Air Filter
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Velocity Stack with MAF Mount Provisions
- Large-Diameter CFD-Optimized Turbo Inlet Hose
- Securely Installs Using Factory Mounting Grommets
- Simple, Straightforward Installation Instructions
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov