P34 Cold Air Intake, B9/B9.5 Audi RS4/RS5 2.9TT
034Motorsport's P34 Cold Air Intake delivers improved power, sound, and acceleration to B9/B9.5 Audi RS4/RS5 owners in a clean OEM+ package. Through extensive evaluation of the factory airbox design, 034Motorsport's engineers were able to create a performance replacement that allows for increased airflow to the turbocharger and engine. The P34 Cold Air Intake offers measurable performance improvements, simple bolt-on installation, and unsurpassed fit and finish. Installation Effort: MILD
034Motorsport has developed this comprehensive performance intake solution for the turbocharged 2.9 TFSI engine found in the latest generation B9/B9.5 Audi RS4/RS5. Subsequently, the P34 Cold Air Intake offers discerning enthusiasts measurable increases in horsepower and torque, sporty induction and turbocharger sounds, and a functional airbox and inlet hose design.
Throughout the development process, multiple designs were modeled, prototyped, and tested - all to ensure that the P34 Cold Air Intake delivers measurable performance benefits and superb fitment. The result is a partially-enclosed airbox which uses the factory fresh air inlet duct and heat shield, while housing a massive 5" inlet conical air filter, and a matching CFD-optimized filter tube.
Minimizing Unnecessary Filter Shrouding
034Motorsport focuses on optimizing every aspect of the intake system across a broad range of variables and compromises. A critical component of a high-flowing performance intake is the ability for air to flow around and into the filter. If the air cannot flow freely around the filter, it will be restricted from getting into it.
Many aftermarket kits fit too large of a filter in an enclosure that cannot accommodate its size, thus choking the filter and reducing its overall flow. This often happens when a product is engineered for one variable at the expense of others. 034Motorsport conducted extensive tests and refined its development of the intake design to allow for maximum airflow surrounding the air filter, allowing for optimal airflow to, and through, the filter.
The final result is the right size filter in the right size filter housing, creating maximum airflow and performance with OEM level filtering; the ultimate goal of any intake system. Be cautious of any intake that brags only of air filter size, without taking into account the detrimental effects of shrouding the filter.
P34 COLD AIR INTAKE FEATURES:
- Developed In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower & Torque Gains
- Increased Airflow to Turbocharger Inlet
- Enhanced Engine & Induction Sounds
- Improved Throttle Response
- Superb Fit & Finish to Match Factory Engine Bay
- Stealthy OEM+ Design Utilizes Factory Inlet & Heat Shield
- Massive 5" Inlet Conical Air Filter
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Velocity Stack
- Large-Diameter CFD-Optimized Turbo Inlet Hose
- Securely Installs Using Factory Mounting Grommets
- Simple, Straightforward Installation Instructions
- OEM Quality Plastic Airbox
- 5" Inlet Conical Air Filter
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Velocity Stack
- Reinforced CFD-Optimized Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Mounting Buttons to Reutilize OE Rubber Mounts
- Misc. Hardware
- 2018 - Present Audi RS4 (B9) 2.9 TFSI
- 2018 - Present Audi RS5 (B9) 2.9 TFSI
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
CFM stands for "cubic feet per minute" of airflow. The higher the number, the higher the horsepower an intake can support. At 034Motorsport, we design our intakes to have substantial flow increases over the factory intake, and we test all our intakes at 28" of water (how much vacuum is used to suck air through the intake) on a Superflow airflow bench which gives us very accurate and repeatable test results. A stock intake that flows 200CFM may only freely support about 300HP. An intake that flows 400CFM can support roughly twice that power or 600HP.
- Stock Intake: 626 CFM @ 28in H²O
- P34 Cold Air Intake: 843 CFM @ 28in H²O ~35% Increase, this means restrictionless flow support for over 800HP
CFM Comparison Chart:
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 1 hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
- Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for B9/B9.5 Audi S4/S5/RS5Special Price $315.90 Regular Price $351.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov