Rear Differential Magnetic Drain Plug Kit, Audi 8J/8P/8V/8V.5/8S/8Y Quattro Vehicles, VW Mk5/Mk6/Mk7/Mk7.5/Mk8 4Motion Vehicles
The 034Motorsport Rear Differential Magnetic Drain Plug Kit for Audi 8J/8P/8V/8V.5/8S/8Y Quattro Vehicles and VW Mk5/Mk6/Mk7/Mk7.5/Mk8 4Motion Vehicles is designed to replace the factory Rear Differential drain plug and fill plug. CNC-machined from billet 304 stainless steel, the Rear Differential Magnetic Drain Plug Kit integrates a neodymium magnet to capture minute particles of metal due to normal wear of moving parts. By holding these particles, the 034Motorsport Rear Differential Magnetic Drain Plug Kit helps to prevent excessive wear to the internal components of your rear differential.
Metal particles can appear in your lubricating or hydraulic systems as a result of the following conditions: The constant flaking effect due to normal wear of moving parts, chipping/spalling due to subsurface casting flaws, or a minute component breakdown caused by stress usage. A combination of these factors can account for the presence of metal particles, which can cause excessive wear to vital components unless they are removed. By holding these particles, the 034Motorsport Rear Differential Magnetic Drain Plug Kit helps to prevent excessive wear to the internal components of your rear differential.
- CNC Machined from Billet 304 Stainless Steel
- Engineered for a Perfect Fit
- A Direct, Easy Replacement of the OE Fill and Drain Plugs
- The Drain Plug Features a Permanently Attached Neodymium Magnet
- The Neodymium Magnet Attracts and Holds Minute Abrasive and Ferrous Metal Particles, Preventing their Circulation Through the Lubrication System.
Part Number Exchange:
- N 910 827 01
- N 902 818 02
- (1x) 034Motorpsort Magnetic Drain Plug
- (1x) 034Motorsport Fill Plug
- (2x) Copper Crush Washers
|Audi||RS3||2017-Present||8V.5||2.5 TFSI EVO|
|Audi||TT||2016-2020||8S||2.0T Gen 3|
|Audi||TTS||2016-2020||8S||2.0T Gen 3|
|Audi||TTRS||2018-2020||8S||2.5 TFSI EVO|
|VW||Golf Alltrack||2015-2020||Mk7/Mk7.5||1.8T Gen3|
|VW||Golf R||2012-2013||Mk6||2.0T FSI|
|VW||Golf R||2015-2019||Mk7/Mk7.5||2.0 TSI Gen 3|
|VW||Golf R||2021-Present||Mk8||2.0T Gen4|
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||N 910 827 01, N 902 818 02|
- Dynamic+ RCO - Camber & Roll Center Adjusting Ball Joints, Volkswagen & Audi MQB & MQB EVOSpecial Price $162.90 Regular Price $181.00
- Dynamic+ Camster Mount Pair, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVOSpecial Price $335.70 Regular Price $373.00
- S34 Carbon Fiber Intake, Volkswagen & Audi MQB EA888 Gen 3Special Price $385.20 Regular Price $428.00
- 034Motorsport Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount Performance Pack Without Dogbone Pucks, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVO with Manual OR 6-Speed DSGSpecial Price $292.50 Regular Price $325.00
- Adjustable MQB Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade for Audi RS3 8V/8V.5/8Y & Audi TTRS 8SSpecial Price $302.40 Regular Price $336.00
- 034Motorsport Turbo Muffler Delete with Test Ports, Volkswagen & Audi EA888.3 1.8T/2.0T 4 Cylinder EnginesSpecial Price $101.70 Regular Price $113.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov