Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit, 8J/8P Audi TT/TTS/TTRS & A3/S3/RS3 Quattro, MkV/MkVI Volkswagen R32 & Golf R
The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for 8J/8P Audi TT/TTS/TTRS & A3/S3/RS3 Quattro, MkV/MkVI Volkswagen R32 & Golf R are designed to limit movement in the factory rear subframe mounts to maintain proper suspension geometry when cornering, and improve the responsiveness of the rear suspension and differential.
By filling small voids in the four factory mounts in addition to limiting vertical movement, this insert kit eliminates the associated slop to ensure that you experience a more refined, connected driving experience, especially when driving at the limit. These billet aluminum parts will not pack and wear over time, and offer a lasting performance improvement.
Please Note: The four factory rear subframe bolts can be reused at the torque specified in our Installation Guide. If you wish to purchase new stretch factory hardware, the part number for these bolts is N10505301.NVH Levels: None - Low
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. Based on user feedback, 034Motorsport Subframe Mount Inserts transfer None to Low amounts of NVH to the cabin. NVH is subjective, so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please evaluate the installation to ensure to components are correctly installed and email email@example.com for further assistance.
034Motorsport is pleased to present Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for the 8J/8P Audi TT/TTS/TTRS & A3/S3/RS3 Quattro, MkV/MkVI Volkswagen R32 & Golf R!
Audi/Volkswagen vehicles equipped with Haldex AWD utilize rubber subframe bushings which deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal suspension geometry and increased understeer. This precisely engineered billet aluminum insert kit is designed to fill voids in the factory rear subframe mounts, and limit subframe movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience, as well as improved effectiveness of aftermarket rear sway bar upgrades and suspension components.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively by 034Motorsport and independent Audi/Volkswagen enthusiasts before release. Installation is very simple, can be performed in under an hour, and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum 8J/8P & MkV/MkVI AWD Rear Subframe Mount Insert - (Set of 4)
- 2006 - 2014 Audi A3/S3 Quattro (8P)
- 2006 - 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (8J) - With Build Date Before 05/28/2012
- Does Not Fit 2.0 TDI Models
- 2008 Volkswagen R32 (MkV)
- 2012 Volkswagen Golf R (MkVI)
Please Note: The four factory rear subframe bolts can be reused at the torque specified in our Installation Guide. If you wish to purchase new stretch factory hardware, the part number for these bolts is N10505301.
Please Note: this insert kit will not fit early 8J TTRS (~2010) that have this type of rear subframe bushing:
Video Comparison: 034Motorsport MQB Audi/Volkswagen AWD Rear Subframe Mount Inserts vs. Stock
- 034Motorsport Stainless Steel Subframe Locking Collar Upgrade Kit, MkV/MkVI Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI & 8P Audi A3Special Price $202.50 Regular Price $225.00
- Sway Bar End Links, Motorsport, Rear, Adjustable, 8P & 8J Audi TT/A3, MkV & MkVI Volkswagen Jetta GTI R32 RabbitSpecial Price $183.60 Regular Price $204.00
- Sway Bar End Link Pair, Motorsport, Front, Adjustable, Volkswagen & Audi PQ35, MQB, and MQB EVOSpecial Price $265.50 Regular Price $295.00
- 034Motorsport Billet Dogbone Mount, MkV/MkVI Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI/Rabbit & 8P Audi A3/S3 2.0T FSI, 2.0 TSI, TDI, 2.5L, 3.2L VR6 24VSpecial Price $220.50 Regular Price $245.00
- Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar, 8J/8P Audi TT/TTS/TTRS & A3/S3/RS3, MkV/MkVI Volkswagen R32 & Golf RSpecial Price $267.30 Regular Price $297.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov