Rebuild Kit End Links Rear MQB Motorsport
034Motorsport rebuild kit for Spherical Motorsport MQB Rear Sway Bar Endlinks, these parts are a direct replacement for the spherical bearings and circlips that are supplied with brand new endlinks. Installation Effort: MEDIUM
034Motorsport rebuild kit for Spherical Motorsport MQB Rear Sway Bar Endlinks, these parts are a direct replacement for the spherical bearings and circlips that are supplied with brand new endlinks.
- Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Self-Lubricating Teflon Race Lining (Set of 2)
- Circlip Retaining Rings (Set of 2)
- In order to remove the old bearings, you may need to heat the aluminum link with a heat gun or torch to expand it and also break the bond of the Loctite.
- When installing the new bearings, lightly coat the outside of the bearing race with green Loctite, being careful not to get any inside the bearing itself when sliding it into the aluminum link.
- You may need use a hammer and small punch to lightly tap on the c-clip in order to get it to fully seat in the groove.
We found other products you might like!
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov