Replacement Rear Rotor Ring Set, B9/B9.5 Audi S4/S5
This rotor replacement kit is designed to be used with the 2-Piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for Audi B9/B9.5 S4/S5, which is a complete replacement brake rear brake rotor kit, designed to work flawlessly with the factory rear calipers. Upgrading your rotors will increase overall braking performance in street, track, and HDPE driving conditions, as they keep your brakes cool and strong all day long!
This replacement ring kit allows you to easily refresh your rotor set with brand new Rotor Rings and accompanying hardware when your original rings are worn down and in need of replacement. This kit makes refreshing your brake kit cost-effective and simple while retaining the same performance braking upgrades!
- Cost Savings Over Replacing Entire Brake Discs
- Same Specs as Original Rotor Rings
- CM-250 Special Alloy
- J-slotted Friction Face
- 72 Curved Vanes Force Cooling Air through Brake Disc
- Replacement Rotor Rings for 2-Piece Floating Rear Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for Audi B9/9.5 S4/S5
- Replacement Floating Bobbins Mounting System
- Installation and Break-in Instruction Sheets
The installation of your is a straightforward process however it will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
- Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit, B9 Audi A4/S4/A5/S5/RS5 & AllroadSpecial Price $175.50 Regular Price $195.00
- Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for B9 Audi S4/S5/RS5Special Price $306.00 Regular Price $340.00
- X34 Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake, B9 Audi S4/S5 3.0 TFSISpecial Price $657.00 Regular Price $730.00
- ZTF-01 Forged Wheel, 19x9.3 ET35, 66.6MM Bore, Audi B8/B9 A4/S4Special Price $657.00 Regular Price $730.00
- P34 Cold Air Intake, B9 Audi S4/S5 3.0 TFSISpecial Price $392.40 Regular Price $436.00
- 2-Piece Floating Front Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for Audi B9/B9.5 S4/S5/SQ5Special Price $831.60 Regular Price $924.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov