Res-X Racing Midpipes, Audi TTRS 8S RS3 8V.5 Quattro
The 034Motorsport Res-X High-Flow Midpipes unleash a throaty growl that exudes the sound of performance and warns bystanders that this isn't your average 5-cylinder. The new aggressive exhaust note is accomplished by removing the secondary catalytic converters and replacing them with the ready-to-install, high-flow, straight-through 034Motorsport Res-X High-Flow Midpipes. The primary catalytic converter is retained to reduce the majority of exhaust emissions.
No welding is required. This is a true bolt-in exhaust upgrade that eliminates the factory secondary catalytic converters for a deeper exhaust growl. Enjoy a more aggressive exhaust note with no noticeable drone inside the cabin at a fraction of the cost of more expensive cat-back systems.
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
- 70mm diameter tubing vs. 65mm OE Tubing Improves Exhaust Flow
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Deeper, Aggressive Exhaust Note
- No Added Drone Inside Cabin
- Nearly 5lbs Lighter Than Factory Mid-Pipes
- Completely Reversible Installation
- Driver and Passenger Side Midpipes
- Exhaust Gaskets (2)
- M8x30mm Bolts (6)
- M8 Distorted Thread Locknuts (6)
- M8 Washers (12)
|Audi||RS3||2022+||8Y||2.5 TFSI EVO|
|Audi||RS3||2017-Present||8V.5 MQB||2.5T||Includes Sportback|
The installation of your is a straightforward process but will take approximately 90 minutes to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov